[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

btw dropped a decnet dying sun so how did the testig feel with it worth it to switch for silver flask? since i have onslought on one of my jewels now
Could anyone have a quick browse over my gear?

Think my flasks are wrong but ill fix those tonight. Thinking of selling my hh and investing in this build as i can feel it is nice and tanky.

My damage however is kinda shitty. 28k with conc combustion on tooltip.

Shaper is almost unkillable as it takes like 8 min per phase.

Not sure where i am going wrong my gems seem to be leveled as need to be.

Just my flasks and gems that are shitty?

Ps I know my rings are nit great still need a better right hand side ring. Just got one to balance my res out.

Then last Q

Can I get spider boots in delve? Or dont those exist? Cant seem to ever get them when i search poe.trade

Also i got myself around 200 uber keys so will be spamming those on the next good lab day for a better helm.
"
EDMOSES wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2056734

Try this for a 2 x Grelwood shank build maybe.

Ive seen this, that's why i've asked about comparison :)
As i've get it - more attack rate, higher dps, but lower survability
nice
Last edited by Parazitid on Nov 5, 2018, 2:53:49 PM
"
Parazitid wrote:
Hello.I'm wondering what do the numbers next to gems under the gems and link tab mean?
example
"
[20/00] Cast when Damage Taken Support

"
probably "level gem/gem quality"

Thanks!
Back with more noob questions here...

I should preface this by saying I'm playing on xbox so sharing screenshots and other things is a pain.
I'm following a molten strike jugg build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2125173)
Level 92 right now and most of my gear is decent but I just had this ring drop:

Fate Loop - Ruby Ring
+20% Fire Res
Grants level 22 herald of ash
Adds 9 to 14 phys damage
+5 to max health
+12% to all elemental res
Curse enemies with level 8 poacher's mark on hit

Questions:
1) is this ring as good as i think it is?
2) I was going to dig deeper into crafting in the next league but other than master crafting is there a way for me to improve this without a risk of losing the things i really care about (herald of ash, poacher's mark, etc)?

Bonus question: I will now have room for another aura (any color) and I already had an open blue socket on a corrupted tombfist. If I end up using this ring what should I use as another gem? I keep searching for a decent watcher's eye but the selection on xbox is poor. Should I wait for a vitality/anger one that doesn't cost a fortune and run vitality or is there a better option?

THANK YOU!!!!!
For very end game whats the best corrupts to get on xophs and tombfist?

I have over 100exa to spend but the extra curse on xophs is pretty damn pricey! If we did get the extra curse, where would we get a 2nd curse? Guessing with a enfeeble tombfist. A warlords ring could be hard to find but not not too bad since I only need life on hit on 1 ring.

If we dont go the extra curse xophs whats the 2nd best option? Added elemental dmg xophs and then frenzy charge tombfist?

Im using the 15% reserve shield with vitality/anger/herald of ash. Looking to get a few options. Guessing a +1 gems corrupt on loreweave is best.
this is my first league in POE, i havent played since alpha.
i played necro, arc ele and molten strikes this league and i LOVE this build.

i am curious what the best upgrades i should be looking at currently.

i can handle t13 normal maps, but t12-13 elder maps last night just wrecked me.

the watcher eye i have is life leech, i am lookin to upgrade it to fire pen or extra fire damage from phy.

and belt i wanna change to the darkness 2 slotter with HP AR + something ( probably some phy damage or fire damage) gems in it x 2.
or 1 slot abyssal belt and get a nice jewel.

thanks in advance!

i was thinking about getting a headhunter to play with but i dont know if it fits this build as much as it would fit with the arc ele.
Last edited by greyhawk13 on Nov 6, 2018, 1:10:45 PM
I've cleared all content with this build but still feeling a bit squishy at 7.2k HP. Since I picked up an Anger fire conversion/vitality LOH watcher's eye, I was considering swapping out one of my rings for something with more HP and resists to swap back to my Lioneye's shield with +2 to aura gems. Most of my upgrades at this point are multiple exalts unless someone spots something that I'm not.

nice build...
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info