[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
For very end game whats the best corrupts to get on xophs and tombfist?

I have over 100exa to spend but the extra curse on xophs is pretty damn pricey! If we did get the extra curse, where would we get a 2nd curse? Guessing with a enfeeble tombfist. A warlords ring could be hard to find but not not too bad since I only need life on hit on 1 ring.

If we dont go the extra curse xophs whats the 2nd best option? Added elemental dmg xophs and then frenzy charge tombfist?

Im using the 15% reserve shield with vitality/anger/herald of ash. Looking to get a few options. Guessing a +1 gems corrupt on loreweave is best.

You mean a ring like this?

Got it for 2 ex last night :P

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

I have over 100exa to spend but the extra curse on xophs is pretty damn pricey! If we did get the extra curse, where would we get a 2nd curse? Guessing with a enfeeble tombfist. A warlords ring could be hard to find but not not too bad since I only need life on hit on 1 ring.

If we dont go the extra curse xophs whats the 2nd best option? Added elemental dmg xophs and then frenzy charge tombfist?

Im using the 15% reserve shield with vitality/anger/herald of ash. Looking to get a few options. Guessing a +1 gems corrupt on loreweave is best.

Depends what your endgame goals are. If you just want to farm uber elder, maybe push for 100, then probably ele weakness on gloves, skip enfeeble setup. If you feel like you need the dmg reduction, then enfeeble is good. (Either vs bossing or pushing deep in delves.)

If you decide to go for +1 curse amulet then you obviosuly need a secondary curse somewhere (most likely gloves corruption) Ignore my MS jug setup. (I have +1 curse on standard waiting and I just used enfeeble setup for side delving, pretty good additional currency incoem while pushing for 100)
In my case I would have gone for a Anger effect increase most likely. (A 2 offensive stat Anger Watcher's Eye boosts your aura by alot, +2 from shield and amulet corruption on top would make Anger pretty buffed!)

Also on best corruption on Loreweave is also tied to your endgame goals. Do you want to be very tanky? Go for less crit damage taken, dmg wise probably increased damage is best. (I went for +1 because I had tons of currency laying around and I want one for standard usage later on. +1 gems for melee characters is usually not a big dps upgrade at all.)

I pushed to 100 without mana reserve shield. I did all delve bosses around delve 300 without the need of additional LgoH, but my only goal on the character was just to push 100. (not push deep delves etc)
"
khanhvespa wrote:

nice build...

How is that possible? I have better gear but only 56,400 ms dps. Is that with a bunch of flask active or what?
"
hackulow wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

You mean a ring like this?

Got it for 2 ex last night :P

Why warlords mark, you don't care about stuns, jugg generates endurance charges very easily and you have instant mana and life gain from rings/jewels/watchers eye, so seems like a waste of a stat
Also vs bosses the leech is reduced by 80% cause you have no curse effectiveness
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Last edited by DaCurse on Nov 8, 2018, 4:23:39 AM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Depends what your endgame goals are. If you just want to farm uber elder, maybe push for 100, then probably ele weakness on gloves, skip enfeeble setup. If you feel like you need the dmg reduction, then enfeeble is good. (Either vs bossing or pushing deep in delves.)

If you decide to go for +1 curse amulet then you obviosuly need a secondary curse somewhere (most likely gloves corruption) Ignore my MS jug setup. (I have +1 curse on standard waiting and I just used enfeeble setup for side delving, pretty good additional currency incoem while pushing for 100)
In my case I would have gone for a Anger effect increase most likely. (A 2 offensive stat Anger Watcher's Eye boosts your aura by alot, +2 from shield and amulet corruption on top would make Anger pretty buffed!)

Also on best corruption on Loreweave is also tied to your endgame goals. Do you want to be very tanky? Go for less crit damage taken, dmg wise probably increased damage is best. (I went for +1 because I had tons of currency laying around and I want one for standard usage later on. +1 gems for melee characters is usually not a big dps upgrade at all.)

I pushed to 100 without mana reserve shield. I did all delve bosses around delve 300 without the need of additional LgoH, but my only goal on the character was just to push 100. (not push deep delves etc)

I appreciate the response. No one has given me a detailed response yet. Its my first poe season so Im quite new to all the build options. I was big into trading in diablo 3 years ago so Ive been able to amass a pretty big pile of currency trading and crafting in poe.

I will push for lvl 96 soon to get another jewel slot and then stop leveling for the season. I have been practicing all the end game bosses. Mainly uber elder.

I do like the dmg reduction of enfeeble but how useful is that vs uber elder with a cast on dmg taken?

So lets say I get the xophs +1 curse, I would get enfeeble on gloves and ele weakness with my CWDT? And If I dont do that just get a ele dmg xophs, or maybe attack speed seems more useful for leap slams as well as dps and mobility.

I did finally get a loreweave with +1 to socketed gems and was very disappointed with only a 1k dps increase on MS skill tooltip. I had to sacrifice 10% eledmg roll on the loreweave to find one with 50+ life so maybe thats why. Is it better to go for increase dmg corrupt?

I kinda went for the mana reserve shield since it seemed more interesting than buying a lionseye. I ended up using 1 lgoh ring with the lgoh watchers for vitality. Im guessing if I just go for the +2 aura lionseye, skip vitality and use 2 lgoh rings with a anger phys as extra fire and extra fire dmg watcher it would be way more dps. Might even help me survive uber elder easier since he would die quicker before it gets crazy with that ground dot everywhere. A couple times I couldnt beat uber elder using all the portals but Ive beat him using only 2 portals a couple times so its pretty inconsistent.

Let me know any suggestions for the best way to set this up!
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Nov 8, 2018, 5:48:18 AM
Thanks for such a great guide! I was really unhappy with a poet's pen build, so I saw this one day and ended up dropping the character liquidating gear and putting all my chips into this, excited to see where it goes!
"
hriggs92 wrote:
Thanks for such a great guide! I was really unhappy with a poet's pen build, so I saw this one day and ended up dropping the character liquidating gear and putting all my chips into this, excited to see where it goes!

i did the exact same thing with the ele arc build.

sold all my gear and started working on this build.

i am about 25ex into the build now and dps is higher then my ele, tankiness is amazing.

next league i will be playing this again or something very similar.
Last edited by greyhawk13 on Nov 9, 2018, 8:41:27 AM
first of all thanks for an awesome guide!
And second I was wondering I have been playing this char for a while now and wondering what next upgrade could be?

I have around 8 exalts right now either I go for a Xoph's Blood or a watcher's eye first? I feel like I'm lacking in the DPS part right now.

I'm going to change up my flasks just realized that I haven't done that since I was leveling.
And slowly working on helmet enchant but lab runs are so slow right now.
Anything ells I could change kinda easy for a boost?

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

I appreciate the response. No one has given me a detailed response yet. Its my first poe season so Im quite new to all the build options. I was big into trading in diablo 3 years ago so Ive been able to amass a pretty big pile of currency trading and crafting in poe.

I will push for lvl 96 soon to get another jewel slot and then stop leveling for the season. I have been practicing all the end game bosses. Mainly uber elder.

I do like the dmg reduction of enfeeble but how useful is that vs uber elder with a cast on dmg taken?

So lets say I get the xophs +1 curse, I would get enfeeble on gloves and ele weakness with my CWDT? And If I dont do that just get a ele dmg xophs, or maybe attack speed seems more useful for leap slams as well as dps and mobility.

I did finally get a loreweave with +1 to socketed gems and was very disappointed with only a 1k dps increase on MS skill tooltip. I had to sacrifice 10% eledmg roll on the loreweave to find one with 50+ life so maybe thats why. Is it better to go for increase dmg corrupt?

I kinda went for the mana reserve shield since it seemed more interesting than buying a lionseye. I ended up using 1 lgoh ring with the lgoh watchers for vitality. Im guessing if I just go for the +2 aura lionseye, skip vitality and use 2 lgoh rings with a anger phys as extra fire and extra fire dmg watcher it would be way more dps. Might even help me survive uber elder easier since he would die quicker before it gets crazy with that ground dot everywhere. A couple times I couldnt beat uber elder using all the portals but Ive beat him using only 2 portals a couple times so its pretty inconsistent.

Let me know any suggestions for the best way to set this up!

Looks to me like you have linked and lvl21 Immortal call with a lvl20 CWDT wich are lower required lvl. Does immortal call even trigger then?
"
Muwit wrote:
first of all thanks for an awesome guide!
And second I was wondering I have been playing this char for a while now and wondering what next upgrade could be?

I have around 8 exalts right now either I go for a Xoph's Blood or a watcher's eye first? I feel like I'm lacking in the DPS part right now.

I'm going to change up my flasks just realized that I haven't done that since I was leveling.
And slowly working on helmet enchant but lab runs are so slow right now.
Anything ells I could change kinda easy for a boost?

this morning i picked up a 24% phy to extra fire damage watcher eye and went from 32k to 48k damage pre-buffs.

gloves to tombfist with 2 abysal slots is some good damage.

your belt can get up to 80% elemental damage on it if it is higher tier. when i searched i clicked in 60% min for elemental. i got mine for 1ex 5-6 days ago.

proper res stats and flask change up will increase your dps for sure.
and the extra fire pen if you have more fire res then other res, is huge from the wise oak flask.

i am no expert but this is what i noticed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info