[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

As the new league announces new skills and revamped old ones I fear MS might get nerfed
I am having trouble finding items to cap resistances on without breaking the bank. It seems Boots and Belt are the only pieces that don't require some sort of special modifier on it and that they are the only spot that can have multiple high tier resistances on them without costing multiple ex.

Even after following the guide to find rings I am finding that getting resistances on them along with life on hit is quite expensive, even more so if I want something other than just resistances and life on hit such as flat life, int or dex. I would like to try and cap my resistances (besides fire) without the help of an amulet for when I get Xoph's.

I was lucky enough to land the helmet enchant for the build which is the reason I am trying it out but spamming pristine+scorched fossils on it is getting really expensive as well and often not giving me more than just fire resistance.

Any help is appreciated please,
Thank you!
"
CrimsonWoe wrote:
I am having trouble finding items to cap resistances on without breaking the bank. It seems Boots and Belt are the only pieces that don't require some sort of special modifier on it and that they are the only spot that can have multiple high tier resistances on them without costing multiple ex.

Even after following the guide to find rings I am finding that getting resistances on them along with life on hit is quite expensive, even more so if I want something other than just resistances and life on hit such as flat life, int or dex. I would like to try and cap my resistances (besides fire) without the help of an amulet for when I get Xoph's.

I was lucky enough to land the helmet enchant for the build which is the reason I am trying it out but spamming pristine+scorched fossils on it is getting really expensive as well and often not giving me more than just fire resistance.

Thank you!

Yea the resistances and other stats on the life gained on hit rings will be extremely expensive. If you can't afford them, you can get resistances on gloves as well. And if you still aren't able to cap, then get some on jewels, or even a shield if you must. The guide isn't strict on items, besides a few staple ones. You don't absolutely need to obtain the listed gear right away. You can always upgrade later down the road
Am i doing something basically wrong? I am finding i am having problems in delve depth of around 350.
I have 10ex+ to spend if anyone has some good suggestions.
Quite frankly getting all resists the same The Wise Oak is really holding me back but i feel the benefits are worth it.
Thanks and thanks again to OP for this build.
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
"
CrimsonWoe wrote:

Thank you!

Yea the resistances and other stats on the life gained on hit rings will be extremely expensive. If you can't afford them, you can get resistances on gloves as well. And if you still aren't able to cap, then get some on jewels, or even a shield if you must. The guide isn't strict on items, besides a few staple ones. You don't absolutely need to obtain the listed gear right away. You can always upgrade later down the road

So just use a rare pair until I can afford rings with resist+life on hit and then switch back to Tombfists? A little upsetting but I suppose the survivability the resistances will give will out way the damage increase from Tombfists.
"
alecs87 wrote:
As the new league announces new skills and revamped old ones I fear MS might get nerfed

Alas I fear the same, and I was dead set on this build :( But it seems a bit to strong to survive another rounds of nerfs.
Thanks for the build, killed uber elder and uber atziri. Still using thief's torment and shitty jewels.
How important is it to get max 80 res on the loreweave? If I get 76 or 77 is it still OK?
"
doctorbig wrote:
How important is it to get max 80 res on the loreweave? If I get 76 or 77 is it still OK?

80% max resistance is the most important part. 76/77 max resistance is not worth it.
Last edited by TofuBrain on Nov 14, 2018, 12:49:24 PM
Thank you for the OP build. Please take a look my build if I need to upgrade other than the helm and gem quality. I cap my res into 85% for wise oak effectiveness.

Helm +3 MS is very expensive, do I need to earn for it or I can start w/ +2MS.

I will appreciate for the help.

Thank you!
cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info