[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
bex_HB wrote:

c´mon

when reading my post you replied to ... do you really think i even gave a sh** about this difference at that point?

but hopefully you feel better now at least lol

Jesus man. All I did was correct the info stated, because that could be misleading to people who don't know. You are cursing and getting defensive as if I personally attacked or insulted you. Calm down
"
hiro01dzdvb wrote:
hello thanks for this awesome build i try to build it but i have a little probleme to complet some stuff

i go share my stuff equiped and some intteresting thing i have my big probleme for the moment is chaos resitance and if i need change some stuff to get the same build please help me :)

You need to get better rings! life on hit on at least one and HP.
Jewels are pretty crap. Aim for HP/flat dmg/blind on hit/ other useful mods
The watchers eye is a waste of socket
Ditch that mana flask and get a +2mana leech on a jewel
get a +3 MS enchant on that rare helm

Make sure you have quality on your gems.

That should do it for now.
I really know nothing about shield stats. Which is the best shield to use? Maybe one is better for mapping and 1 is better for uber elder?

I would say the 2nd one on uber, but not really sure, im not the best to answer you x)

I have myself a question :

For bosses, is combustion linked to ancestral protector as some mentionned there a good choice, or better use Vaal impurity of Fire ? In case the Vaal gem is better, do we still need the nearby ennemies have -x% fire res on a helmet ?

Still for bosses, (speaking about both Uber boss), is enfeeble really strong or can be replaced by something else ?

ty :3
Should I try to aim for pen or fire dmg on boots?
Currently I have Attack speed if killed recently and I do love attack speed, but if fire dmg to attacks or pen is better by miles I might farm some lab today since its a good layout
Right now Im using ancestral call but it seems like too hard to get right position especially in fight that cant facetank. Anyone have ever try faster attack? I dont check damage in pob but faster attack = more life leech = more tank. Anyone can give their opinion?
In fights where I can't consistently position myself to benefit from ancestral call, I swap AC for Fire penetration and inc aoe with conc effect. thats all thats needed for my part.
Havent found any comparison on op's page for dual-weilding Grelwood. Does smn tried both version with shield and with second Grelwood? Describe a difference please, dps, survability, cons/pros etc
I did try dual wield Grelwwod Shank and found exactly what you would expect.
Quite a bit more damage at the cost of survivability. Using a shield just gives a smoother play style for me.
If you want just try it yourself, swap out Defiance for Dervish on skill tree is all i did.

Edit: just noticed you haven't even got a Jugg molten strike so i suppose ignore my comments.
Last edited by EDMOSES on Nov 3, 2018, 6:27:33 PM
For very end game whats the best corrupts to get on xophs and tombfist?

I have over 100exa to spend but the extra curse on xophs is pretty damn pricey! If we did get the extra curse, where would we get a 2nd curse? Guessing with a enfeeble tombfist. A warlords ring could be hard to find but not not too bad since I only need life on hit on 1 ring.

If we dont go the extra curse xophs whats the 2nd best option? Added elemental dmg xophs and then frenzy charge tombfist?

Im using the 15% reserve shield with vitality/anger/herald of ash. Looking to get a few options. Guessing a +1 gems corrupt on loreweave is best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info