[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Chridian wrote:
I just managed to make a loreweave with +2 to projectile gems, really starting to feel like the gear is well optimized now :D
edit: Feel free to check out my char and suggest upgrades if you could or feel like it char name :Zenlyballs
I know the corruption on the sword isnt the best but I need those colours and I dont have voricii 8

first idea here : better abyss jewels

- 50 life possible
- higher fire dmg possible ( checkout your belt one, low roll here )
- attack speed ( raw or sword )
- onslaught chance ! get at least one with that
- possibly also : 7% increased attack speed if you have crit recently

my three jewels currently are these to give some ideas ( different approach with light dmg, but important on these examples is life roll and fire dmg, and onslaught )

Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 28, 2018, 1:14:04 PM
Yes, I am thinking the same, with abyss jewels, however, I sort of need my 15 cold res to balance lightning and cold res for wise oak. (unless I am completely being stupid and not seeing how else I can balance that out).
Other than that, hows it looking?
edit: nevermind, I managed to balance out the wise oak by divining and blessing my little brain out, also swapped out a few jewels, one with alot more fire dmg and one with onslaught on kill like you said :D
Last edited by Chridian on Oct 28, 2018, 1:34:32 PM
"
Chridian wrote:
Yes, I am thinking the same, with abyss jewels, however, I sort of need my 15 cold res to balance lightning and cold res for wise oak. (unless I am completely being stupid and not seeing how else I can balance that out).
edit: nevermind, I managed to balance out the wise oak by divining and blessing my little brain out, also swapped out a few jewels, one with alot more fire dmg and one with onslaught on kill like you said :D

good :)

dont underestimate onslaught here, it gives ( not sure exactly about the number ) i think 20% more attack and movement speed
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

dont underestimate onslaught here, it gives ( not sure exactly about the number ) i think 20% more attack and movement speed

yeah I immidiately felt the upgrades actually, loving the feel of this build now even more so when its more or less min/maxed :D
I really would like to try this build but I feel its too late now that far into the league, probably would get burned with leveling before going into high tier maps.

I hope they wont nerf it so will have the chance to try it in new league.
"
bex_HB wrote:

Onslaught gives 20% increased attack, cast, and movement speed. Big difference than giving more
Last edited by Daniel_San76 on Oct 28, 2018, 3:12:07 PM
"
Clickar1 wrote:
"
caubelua72 wrote:
I am having trouble with single target dps. Can any1 check my profile to see what wrong with my character?

what the other guy said, you need quality on your gems. Plus if you are dual wielding im pretty sure 2x grelwood is better as it gives 2more balls. And are you doing anestral call trick? it almost doubles your dps.

edit: ughhh is that 10% movespeed boots? quickly replace!! Also buy corrupted grelwood with either %atk speed or phys dmg added.

Could you explain that trick? I still dont get it from thta image in the OP.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Odoakar wrote:
"
Clickar1 wrote:
"
caubelua72 wrote:
I am having trouble with single target dps. Can any1 check my profile to see what wrong with my character?

what the other guy said, you need quality on your gems. Plus if you are dual wielding im pretty sure 2x grelwood is better as it gives 2more balls. And are you doing anestral call trick? it almost doubles your dps.

edit: ughhh is that 10% movespeed boots? quickly replace!! Also buy corrupted grelwood with either %atk speed or phys dmg added.

Could you explain that trick? I still dont get it from thta image in the OP.

just means if you are using Ancestral Call for Single target dps, you stand slighly outside of melee range, so that it triggers the gem, it says "that you must be a minimum distance from the target"

If im not mistaken, it will act as if it's a different target from yours.
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:

Onslaught gives 20% increased attack, cast, and movement speed. Big difference than giving more

c´mon

when reading my post you replied to ... do you really think i even gave a sh** about this difference at that point?

but hopefully you feel better now at least lol
eh dw, we all understood what you meant ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info