Skill Revamps - Part 1

Great :D i cant wait thanks ggg you are the best.
If anything at all, give xbox the use of left trigger to open a 3rd panel of skill slots.
Xbox is seriously underdone with the lack of skills useable to a button-stroke.

PC can have reign of the entire keyboard and multi-function peripherals.

We get 8 buttons.

I'd be happy to do away with corpse targeting with left trigger for 4 whole new slots for skills.
ice spear better be bad ass
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
please do a wild strike. love that skill
well
By buff you mean nerf 3 patches in a row then wonder why no one fucking uses said skill anymore?
Or did you mean create a brand new skill that does the exact same thing as random skill, nerf said skill, buff the new one and create mtx for it then wonder why no one plays the old one anymore?

Not that both of those scenario have happened twice now, or anything.
"
Lothorienn wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Lothorienn wrote:
Why would anyone play anything other than RF - which clears the whole screen while not even stopping or slowing down and KB - which clears 4 screens adjecent to youurs with a single swing of the wand is beyond me.

That's one limited imagination you've got there, buddy...

I'm all for hipster builds but most people follow what the top 5 streamers are playing and they usually don't play anything that isn't effective when racing.

That's some impressive confidence in your own assumptions you've got there, buddy...
"
Diosen77 wrote:
Nerf Righteous Fire. It is.. unattractive and unappealing how many people are using righteous fire. I feel like I'm walking into a game of clones that lacks diversity and originality. It's not your fault RF has been a thing for years and got buffed unnecessarily. But Hey. just my 2 cents. It appears you agree since you're trying to get people to use other skills, but why not do that AND nerf it back to how it was, because, hey, the majority of the server used it anyway.

RF is actually in a really great spot, Its not actually overpowered it just fits in with how Jugg was reworked and has always been strong on guardian even with the ES nerf.

Problem with GGG is they want to rework old skills but they would rather nerf meta builds rather than fix the problems why they were not longer played.
普莱德斯联盟之后 POE已经失去了活力
"
irator wrote:
I have always liked Cyclone/whirlwind type skills like the one in Diablo... Is it possible to change Cyclone to be a channeling skill like how Lighning tendrils was changed recently?
Will make it much less clunky... Hate being locked in the animation if i went the wrong way in a boss fight for example.

You can simply hold the move button (usually bound to left click for most) then press your cyclone hotkey; if you release the cyclone hotkey (right click for most people), you'll stop Cyclon-ing and go back to running. It's an easy way to avoid those long lock down stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info