Skill Revamps - Part 1

Hi,

Thanks you for this idea, but please try to improve the AI for our pets first.
I appreciate pets but I must admit that often it may happen that they are not attacking the mobs (some of them are just standing and waiting and suddenly starts reacting).
I even see mobs walking near my zombie and he takes maybe 2 to 3 seconds before reacting (it's not very often but it happens and it's annoying).
I have not played this league golem mancer but in previous one I have noticed the same issue. The only way I found to made my pets reacting better is to attack first.

Regards
Please make shield throw viable. Or, at least, allow it to scale off of shield passives.
They need to add spear weapon and soar based skills omfg!
my motivation left me
This is an interesting approach to revitalising obsolete attack skills without just continuing the arms race - but there is a hard limit of 24 skill gems, and usually only 6 or maybe 12 of those are used for attacks. Most are used for defence and utilities. Talking about new ways to play PoE really needs to be about how to break out of "learn the boss rhythm, manually dodge, repeat". Big enough spike damage will kill any character with any combination of defences, and boss encounters are *designed* to do that, from the Vaal Oversoul onwards. So what about some more interesting takes on defence than "cap resists and stack PDR, but ffs just learn to dance" - temporary invulnerability (no not like Immortal Call), or a cast-on-blow-that-would-kill death-cheating escape, or elemental immunity, or ....
Hi I didn't read 35 pages of comments,
so sorry if it have been mentionned already... but please do something to arc skill.
If you don't want to modify dps, you can still increase crit its chance or provide charges or increase shock chance...
Thanks.
Make better new ones funy bow skills
I do not care for old skils... they're bored because I've played them all :)

Make a better league ,the current league is trash.
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Could you please add CoC Bladefall / Ethereal Knives / Blade Vortex build into the game again then?

I mean with the nerfed ES and stuff it should be fine now to have. Like the Mjölner or Cospri weapon or Poet Pen but works with Physical spells instead... Only it's a 1h Melee weapon and not a wand. (or bow)
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
buffs>>>>nerfs

just stop nerf skills/itens and we fine.

obs:bring back earthquake.
BaronCrovax ign.
I sure hope this includes Dominating Blow.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info