[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

man i just wish Blade flurry was viable for mapping like in the past

the new Blade flurry skin looks amazing

btw any good alternatives to Reave? im personally not a big fan of reave due to it forcing u to always go at a fast pace
Hey! im trying to make this build my budget is around 50-55Ex and got 1 ring going.
so wonder about corrutepd like on the gloves and so got for frenzy ?
Boots go for rear ones at maping and Kaom's Roots for eldars ? and what corrupt on them otherwise now when frenzy is removed from them ?
/thx
Are the gem links for the bf and reave in order of importance? I plan on doing just a 5 link belly. Also if you had to choose would you do a 5 link belly or a 6 link astral plate with 100+ life roll and triple resist? Only asking because I have 1 of each.
Last edited by DillonKitchen on Jul 6, 2018, 1:35:20 PM
Just killed Uber elder on my first key and only died once, much appreciate your build @Dalykas - worked extremely well, did tweak the tree abit to be more health oriented as my gear wasn't as good and I'm trash.
Hey!!
I´ve been following the guide and i loved it, but now i feel like I hit a wall. Tried uber elder 3 times, died 3 times. I want to know if i just suck that much or how can i improve my gear to kill uber elder.

https://pastebin.com/Y0bnwZ86

Thank you
Last edited by pombaassassina on Jul 8, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
Thanks so much for this build! Just did Uber Elder for the first time, and only died twice, one of which was just extreme stupidity by me.
Ran a simulation with the gear I have from my Champion, I have about 1.5M dps (as opposed to the 2.2M I have on Champ). Killed everything up to Shaper (no Uber elder) on that guy but I felt super squishy. Looks acceptable + I'll look for some upgrades. At least you had a decency to post correct POB setup, unlike the other retarded BF Raider/Ascendant claiming 18M dps, props for that :)

Got two questions:
- Thoughts on Claws vs Rapier? Claws having better leech obviously.
- Thoughts on Flaskfinder vs Raider? Flaskfinder having way better sustain on Uber Elder.

I'm asking these questions from the perspective of Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri fights. For anything below that it's irrelevant.
Last edited by Th3LoRD on Jul 9, 2018, 3:36:56 PM
Hello, can we use rare shaper helmet with inc. aoe and put reave/melee phys/multistrike/inc crit strike if we dont have an other belly 5L ?
"
Valy548 wrote:
Hello, can we use rare shaper helmet with inc. aoe and put reave/melee phys/multistrike/inc crit strike if we dont have an other belly 5L ?

If you have enough DPS to kill everything but boss, I used to carry around 3 gems in my inventory and swap them before the boss :|
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
"
Valy548 wrote:

If you have enough DPS to kill everything but boss, I used to carry around 3 gems in my inventory and swap them before the boss :|

This. Or you can be super lazy like me and buy a second 6l belly with a duplicate set of gems already in it. Just have to swap the chest over :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info