[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

"
CNLSanders wrote:
What about using a Scaeva instead of a foil?

No never.
Nice looking build. For mapping, what gems do you replace for vaal reave?
Can I use a claw for this build and get the claw nodes instead? Life on hit is nice and I got this nice claw already:

Can you post a video of your normal map clear?
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
Can I use a claw for this build and get the claw nodes instead? Life on hit is nice and I got this nice claw already:

You can but the build would look very different and you would want to use whirling Blades. I prefer Swords though due to the ability to go to Marauder side and get more HP.

"
Zeromous wrote:
Can you post a video of your normal map clear?

I might sometime. But even 2 minute videos take me a very long time to upload.

"
CloudVIIx wrote:
Nice looking build. For mapping, what gems do you replace for vaal reave?

I put it in my sword. You should have a spare socket for it somewhere. My specific gear setup is specifically for killing Uber Elder easily so don't copy my link.
Loving the build, still lvling but I already have killed Uber Atziri and Red Elder.
Still trying to spawn Uber Elder.

Any tips for gear upgrade
Spoiler
Last edited by lzlucas on Mar 26, 2018, 11:11:47 PM
"
lzlucas wrote:
Loving the build, still lvling but I already have killed Uber Atziri and Red Elder.
Still trying to spawn Uber Elder.

Any tips for gear upgrade
Spoiler

I would look at upgrading your Amulet, crafting WED on your belt and getting just a bit more life on your gear. More Life = more leech. Also getting the 2 point jewel sockets and crit multi jewels would help a lot.
1 question bro

does the arakali setup need

cwdt - ic ?

or does it also need low level blood rage to proc the increased recovery bonus?

thanks
"
g4u55l4w wrote:
1 question bro

does the arakali setup need

cwdt - ic ?

or does it also need low level blood rage to proc the increased recovery bonus?

thanks

You need to have Blood Rage running when CWDT - IC procs to activate Arakaali. You don't need to have Blood Rage on CWDT though.
Thanks for the previous answer, one more question. What would you drop if you only have a 5l?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info