[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

Nice Build, so far i really like it.

Is the inc Recovery Rate on the Belt a little build maker?
I am only at 3k leech, with inc Recovery Rate i would go up to 3.5k
That sounds extrem important for me
Last edited by Cpt_Balu on Mar 31, 2018, 9:45:55 AM
"
g4u55l4w wrote:
how about inquis/ele/assassin instead of raider?

There's a few other options that would work but I don't think any of them are worth it unless you use Farrul's Fur.

"
Cpt_Balu wrote:
Nice Build, so far i really like it.

Is the inc Recovery Rate on the Belt a little build maker?
I am only at 3k leech, with inc Recovery Rate i would go up to 3.5k
That sounds extrem important for me

Recovery Rate belt is very good but not needed. Should be one of the last pieces of gear you really invest into as decent Stygian Vises are pretty cheap and get the job done.
Uber atziri easily too?
"
Uber atziri easily too?

Yes ofcourse.
Regarding the CWDT > IC > Blood rage, is this absolutely necessary? I know its awesome for Arakaali, but i feel like I would rather recast it (especially while mapping) and put something else on the CWDT, like an ice golem. I dont have Kaom's yet so I have plenty of sockets.
"
Perce79 wrote:
Regarding the CWDT > IC > Blood rage, is this absolutely necessary? I know its awesome for Arakaali, but i feel like I would rather recast it (especially while mapping) and put something else on the CWDT, like an ice golem. I dont have Kaom's yet so I have plenty of sockets.

The Blood Rage on CWDT is mostly for doing end game bosses so yeah you can change it out for anything you want.
IGN Halkzbro
Last edited by Halkz on Apr 29, 2019, 9:57:22 AM
Used on BHC?
Can you please comment on Loreweave vs Belly? And I'd like to have an advice on purchasing stick and foil, can I contact you ingame?
"
Novelette wrote:
Can you please comment on Loreweave vs Belly? And I'd like to have an advice on purchasing stick and foil, can I contact you ingame?

Loreweave gives a lot of damage but almost no defence. I don't think it's worth using.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info