[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

@Dalykas

Thanks for answering my question man, yea, I knew I was missing something regarding the anti freeze and stuff, I guess I really should get a kaom roots :p

Yea, still levelling up but I think everything should be good once I gather all the gears, kind of wish we have more sockets in this build tho, I always run some Quality of life gem set up on every one of my character such as faster casting and portal but I guess I will have to see if I can fit them in , if not just leave it

as for the Weapon, do you recommend to craft it yourself or buy it from poe.trade? That high increased physical roll on jewelled foil is so rare tho
Hey what do you think about a Forbidden Taste Quartz Flask with 99% max life on use instead of the life flask thats usually used? I find it not giving me too much hp and sometimes I die because it restores so little of my hp ( I currently have almost 6k life )? Is the life flask in the guide used for the remove freeze or whatever it has on it?
"
Raymand wrote:
@Dalykas

Thanks for answering my question man, yea, I knew I was missing something regarding the anti freeze and stuff, I guess I really should get a kaom roots :p

Yea, still levelling up but I think everything should be good once I gather all the gears, kind of wish we have more sockets in this build tho, I always run some Quality of life gem set up on every one of my character such as faster casting and portal but I guess I will have to see if I can fit them in , if not just leave it

as for the Weapon, do you recommend to craft it yourself or buy it from poe.trade? That high increased physical roll on jewelled foil is so rare tho

Yeah sockets are very limited with pretty much no free sockets available.

Unless you have good knowledge about crafting and have a good bit to invest I'd recommend you just buy one.

"
Brkaa wrote:
Hey what do you think about a Forbidden Taste Quartz Flask with 99% max life on use instead of the life flask thats usually used? I find it not giving me too much hp and sometimes I die because it restores so little of my hp ( I currently have almost 6k life )? Is the life flask in the guide used for the remove freeze or whatever it has on it?

I really don't even think you need a life flask at all but with Belly a Bubbling flask gives pretty quick recovery. You can try it but in general you need 2 suffixes for bleed and curse/shock removal.

Thx man for this build!
Uber Elder down, i'm so happy, 37 challenges completed, can end with this league :D
Thanks for the build op, having so much fun .... I did not have time for the temp league, so I scrapped stuff for scrub standard league run. My toon level currently at 90, and still grinding. If anyone can help me with a most important upgrade(s) suggestion, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks
Andy
p.s. blade flurry tough to use too :P

Gears
Spoiler

Tree

Anything you would change to make this into a pure boss killer? Or is your uber elder setup already pretty much optimized? Basically I probably won't ever use reave, only bf and only bossing (and probably just gonna level with sunder).

My fb guy just can't really do uber elder (but clears t15 in 2 mins) so I'm looking to make a boss killer and since I have a spare 6l belly this build looked good...

I have a few more questions, since you said that the life flask may not even be needed, is Sin's rebirth a good option to go for more damage? Also how much PoB dps on Shaper/Guardian is enough to kill uber elder in your opinion? ( I currently have 6.1k life and 500k dps on shaper/guardian in PoB ) My profile is not private so I think you can take a look at all the gear I use if it helps you give the answer. Thanks again and just wanna say I'm really enjoying the build alot.
Cheers
Hi, great build! any advice on skill for leveling? thanks
edit: nevermind, I firgured out how into Path of Building
Last edited by Hamnon on Apr 11, 2018, 10:01:45 AM
How can we tell that Soul of Arakaali / Arachnoxia cwdt/blood rage/IC combo is working?

Edit: In other words, is there any buff on the screen or something on the character sheet that shows it proc'd?
Last edited by Perce79 on Apr 10, 2018, 4:41:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info