[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

"
Perce79 wrote:
How can we tell that Soul of Arakaali / Arachnoxia cwdt/blood rage/IC combo is working?

Edit: In other words, is there any buff on the screen or something on the character sheet that shows it proc'd?

There's no indicator as far as I know. Character sheet won't show it. Just as long as Blood Rage is the only degen on you and Immortal Call goes off it will work.
I feel like my damage is pretty weak compared to other builds at my current level, my weapon is not the greatest but its still a 350+Pdps , could someone you give my profile a look maybe I'm not seeing something.

I've tried to build my character on PoB with my gear and i don't even break 500k shaper dps lmao.
Give me a fuckin beta already fss..
Last edited by HardKoar on Apr 11, 2018, 1:17:22 PM
Hey, can you please take a look at my gear and see what I should upgrade?

can wild strike be used instead of reave?
Nice build. Trying it right now and really enjoying.

Dont you think
would be a good choice? I think aspect of spider is really great for boss killing and it gets boosted by a lot with those gloves.
Last edited by mromcy on Apr 11, 2018, 7:19:06 PM
"
mromcy wrote:
Nice build. Trying it right now and really enjoying.

Dont you think
would be a good choice? I think aspect of spider is really great for boss killing and it gets boosted by a lot with those gloves.

Aspect of the Spider is good and you could get it on another piece of gear but those gloves will never match up to Tombfist.

"
malox1 wrote:
can wild strike be used instead of reave?

I wouldn't recommend it.
Hey man, love the build, definitely a great mix of survivability and damage for bossing.

Quick question about blood rage / damage on full life / slayer leech interaction. How does this work? Does the overleech enable damage on full life? I have blood rage up all the time since I'm manually casting it, and I have blood magic socketed to whirling blades so I can move without worrying about mana. Will I still get the effects of damage on full life as long as I'm attacking something and leeching? I tried testing this out but I just see the number flicker really quickly.
Hey nice build and thanks for sharing it, but what kind of passive skill tree do you build until you reach your 2nd ascendancy?
Last edited by HentaiLife on Apr 11, 2018, 8:40:30 PM
"
Oneiria wrote:
Hey man, love the build, definitely a great mix of survivability and damage for bossing.

Quick question about blood rage / damage on full life / slayer leech interaction. How does this work? Does the overleech enable damage on full life? I have blood rage up all the time since I'm manually casting it, and I have blood magic socketed to whirling blades so I can move without worrying about mana. Will I still get the effects of damage on full life as long as I'm attacking something and leeching? I tried testing this out but I just see the number flicker really quickly.

With Slayer Leech running you will always be on full life with Blood Rage. Don't pay too much attention to the tooltip. As of a few patches ago, whenever you have more regen then the degen from Blood Rage it will be considered full life.
Quick question, I saw you made some upgrades on your gear. Are you selling that juicy Lion Pelt you got?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info