[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

Oh wow, I couldn't be more wrong. That's pretty embarassing. ^^

Thanks for correcting me.
What do you think using a 6L Loreweave as body armour? Could work well?
Looking for some improvements on my gear, I am at 6200 life and spent all my portals on phoenix and hydra, I was looking for this guy to be capable of farming uber elder, but I think somehow Im pretty short right now as it is.

anyone able to check my profile? character name is tryinguberelder. i seem to do too little damage
Any one struggle with survivability. Here is one option. Vaal molten shell and a cwdt level 20, i also put a golem in cause i'm lazy. You can all so use vaal impurity of ice for 85% max res and thanks of Taste of hate we have some phys taken as cold. If you still dying you can use you lv1 cwdt for a defensive curse like enfeeble or temporal. With 6k5 to 7k life it's hard to get 1 shot with a bunch of this defend layer. Feel free to check my profile cause i'm noob dont know how to upload gear
After viewing your Uber farmer from Bestiary Dalykas, at what point do you swap to WED over critical strikes in your 6 link? is there a certain crit %?

Much appreciate your write up and I look forward to trying uber elder on my BF soon enough :)
Last edited by wewussup on Jun 29, 2018, 5:08:22 PM

Ended up finally hitting a triple scepter. This cost around 10-12ex ish to craft and I'm now blind from spamming but I'm happy with it.

Regarding Reave - I have been giving Ruthless a whirl over Crit Strikes just because why not and it's not bad. Over 1.5m dps with reave though on shaper it really doesnt matter IMO...it all gibs instantly anyways.
"
wewussup wrote:
After viewing your Uber farmer from Bestiary Dalykas, at what point do you swap to WED over critical strikes in your 6 link? is there a certain crit %?

Much appreciate your write up and I look forward to trying uber elder on my BF soon enough :)

I only swapped over when I had an Elder Crit Chest, Hatred Jewel and a 7%+ crit weapon. Also I had a nutty Sceptre so WED Scaling was really good. Before all of that Crit Strikes consistency just feels better even if the sheet DPS with WED is better.
I've noticed better survivability and damage swapping Maim in for Crit Strike overall. But I'm also altering my build slightly to have Double Strike minions in my gloves. Food for thought?
Tips on leveling ? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info