[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

Why use warchief instead of protector?
Got this so far
Spoiler

What would be better

or
? can craft wed if needed on second one
What should i follow tree from start? by lvl 1 to lvl 30
"
What should i follow tree from start? by lvl 1 to lvl 30

Just go south from Scion, and head to Duelist area.

Anyone experienced this build in IHC? I wanted to take Acro/Phase Acro as well since it's right there, and only take 4 points. The hard part is to choose between Lunaris and Arakali for Pantheon :D
IGN: _Gaia_

Where to download my hideout: https://poe.house/hideout/76oNuBpb

Where to trade currency between leagues: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2156864
Last edited by _Gaia_ on Jul 21, 2018, 12:32:43 AM
Maybe it's better to take Assassin instead of Raider? More Crits. Anyway, we get Frenzy from Blood Rage. Sorry my English
Last edited by Dehale on Jul 21, 2018, 1:07:35 PM
Is it worth dropping increased aoe gem in the 6th link for another gem? Seems like I have enough area with vaal reave. If so what gem would you recommend for the last spot?
I look forward to the beginning of new league and would like to startit with this build.

Never tried phys DD build as starter and i have some questions:

1) Can i start league with this? Mb hard to obtain cheap high physical DPS sword, so would be difficulties with bosses
2) What is changing with new patch?
3) WHich of map mods we can`t farm?
4) How many exalts i need to all game contetn? (i think 10\15 ex in description is not enough )
"
MrImpossib1e wrote:
I look forward to the beginning of new league and would like to startit with this build.

Never tried phys DD build as starter and i have some questions:

1) Can i start league with this? Mb hard to obtain cheap high physical DPS sword, so would be difficulties with bosses
2) What is changing with new patch?
3) WHich of map mods we can`t farm?
4) How many exalts i need to all game content? (i think 10\15 ex in description is not enough )

1. I generally wouldn't suggest starting this build. You really need gear to get the build going.
2. AFAIK nothing is different for the build.
3. Only thing you can't run is Phys/Ele reflect. Less recovery kinda sucks but only when combined with a lot of damage mods.
4. This is really hard to predict. I have no idea what gear is going to cost early in a new league. It is also dependant on player skill and knowledge. I could comfortably complete end game on a 10-15 ex budget but the build really shines with a 6 link, a high AS 350+ pdps sword and solid stat stick.
So I went an entirely different build, but this one seems more up to date.

My questions are: What about the Abyssus helmet?

Also, I bought a Rigwald's Savagery to go with the Foil. Is this acceptable with your tree? I have a free restat after the server merge and I have the kaom's roots and the Tombfist, and of course Belly and Steel Rings - hell a good portion of the build hasn't changed I'd just like your input on the helm and axe please.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info