[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

How real is to craft smth 330+ with alt/regals?
I'm the trashiest player ever, and killed uber elder 1st try with this build using vaal double strike.

everything but the statstick was selffound / selfcrafted, so I definitely was lucky.

After carrying my ass through flashback, granting me my first shaper and uber atziri kills, I was carried once again to kill uber elder in less than 3 weeks. Great guide once again, Dalykas !
"
hwat wrote:
How real is to craft smth 330+ with alt/regals?

Alt/regal + elreon it's pretty easy to get something in the 350 ish range. I usually end up spending around 4-6 ex for one. It's more than enough for all content.

This cost 5 ex to craft:

The real crafting game is going for a gg end game sword 425+ dps. This can take forever and be a true money sink tho. Last league I made a 415 pdps corsair for 3 ex but that was EXTREMEMLY lucky. I'd expect to spend 10ex+ on average for 400+ pdps. Same when crafting triple stat sticks.
Actually started this league on this.

Got super lucky with a few decent pdps swords (250 range) and have been breezing through maps with about 4.5 life with it.

Just found a corrupted 6 link as well in the right colors.

Great build, reave is great.
Last edited by Vandruis on Jun 20, 2018, 10:13:48 PM
Maybe I'm doing smth wrong, but my survivability in maps is very low.
Trash mobs can easely 1-shot me even with 6300hp on T8-T9. No idea how you guys survive guardians/shaper. This build has literally no armour, no evasion and no dodge. Just crazy leech, but if you are frozen, stunned or just missclick on mobs you die in one second (
Incursions is gamble of I survive first 1 second of teleporting there before I started to leech.

Thats very dissapointing (
I don't see how picture will change if I'll get 7k+ hp (and thats more or less it with no crazy investments in gear).

Even my mf deadeye with 3.5k hp survives better on maps due to evasion/dodge.
"
hwat wrote:
Maybe I'm doing smth wrong, but my survivability in maps is very low.
Trash mobs can easely 1-shot me even with 6300hp on T8-T9. No idea how you guys survive guardians/shaper. This build has literally no armour, no evasion and no dodge. Just crazy leech, but if you are frozen, stunned or just missclick on mobs you die in one second (
Incursions is gamble of I survive first 1 second of teleporting there before I started to leech.

Thats very dissapointing (
I don't see how picture will change if I'll get 7k+ hp (and thats more or less it with no crazy investments in gear).

Even my mf deadeye with 3.5k hp survives better on maps due to evasion/dodge.

Some of what you are saying doesn't make any sense. For starters you literally can't be stunned nor frozen with Kaom's Roots on. Leech should never be down beyond the first pack of monsters in a map as overleech can last upwards of 30 seconds and that includes entering incursions as they aren't considered a new zone. The build doesn't need armour or evasion when you are leeching more than 5k health every second.

I've played the build from mediocre gear to insane gear and when played correctly shouldn't have an issue with any content in the game. You won't get away with face tanking everything. Leaping into the middle of dangerous packs will get you killed. You should be leaping to the edge of packs and using Lion's Roar and Reave keep enemies at range. Most bosses in this game are built around spikes of damage with small periods of grace between each attack and that's where this build shines. With enough health to take those hits and enough leech to heal to full between each attack you shouldn't have a hard time.

I put a price tag on the build from the very start for a reason. It will not perform well with cheap gear. Proper gear prioritisation isn't something I can explain easily but most people who have issues with the build tend to make poor decisions when it comes to investing in gear.
"
Dalykas wrote:

Some of what you are saying doesn't make any sense. For starters you literally can't be stunned nor frozen with Kaom's Roots on. Leech should never be down beyond the first pack of monsters in a map as overleech can last upwards of 30 seconds and that includes entering incursions as they aren't considered a new zone. The build doesn't need armour or evasion when you are leeching more than 5k health every second.

I've played the build from mediocre gear to insane gear and when played correctly shouldn't have an issue with any content in the game. You won't get away with face tanking everything. Leaping into the middle of dangerous packs will get you killed. You should be leaping to the edge of packs and using Lion's Roar and Reave keep enemies at range. Most bosses in this game are built around spikes of damage with small periods of grace between each attack and that's where this build shines. With enough health to take those hits and enough leech to heal to full between each attack you shouldn't have a hard time.

I put a price tag on the build from the very start for a reason. It will not perform well with cheap gear. Proper gear prioritisation isn't something I can explain easily but most people who have issues with the build tend to make poor decisions when it comes to investing in gear.

Well, I'm just sharing my own experience with this build. I've never played any melee so it is hard to compare. But I die way more often than with any totem/summoner build.

I agree that this is more likely gear problem plus my own bad playing.

Still, when I enter incursion, 1233256 mobs start to shoot me and I can't outleech it. Or when I'm trying to kill Architect they shoot me from outside reave range to death. Or they jump on me. Or smth else happens.

The problem is that this build gives you some kind of immortal feel 90% of the time, you just don't lose hp, you smash everything around and then BOOM you either one-shotted or two-shotted or smth.

My gear is still more or less cheap, but i've got 6-link, 330+ sword and stat stick with 2 affixes. I think I have about 2/3 of your total dps and about 1.5k less hp. I thought it is enough to run safe at least t10, but it is not. DPS is not a problem, surving is. I can't level up at 89 due to constant losing xp. Maybe I will run some poorjoys/cowards to level up but I doubt 2-3 levels will change everything (

There's nothing wrong with your gear, but I think your problem can be partially solved by a better life flask.
600 life is nothing, even if instant
i saw this build and i wanna play it but tree is not uppdated
"
Trancid wrote:
i saw this build and i wanna play it but tree is not uppdated

The tree seems fine to me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info