[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

Here is my current gear. I discussed some modifications to the build earlier in the thread and I've honed them down further to simply dropping Tombfist for a 6L VDS in my gloves. Reave does all the heavy lifting and the bros are there finish off any tough single target jobs. I do still swap into BF for Uber Elder but Reave/VDS is more than enough for all other content.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/2ADmM55d

Here are my ideas for my next upgrades in no particular order:

- Craft a better sword. Made my current one for 5 ex.

- Craft a 3x stat stick. I have a base just haven't crafted yet.

- Craft a new belt. I'm waiting to hit the T3 corruption just right. I actually want to brick a ilvl 86 Stygian Vise into an Elder Stygian Vise so I can craft one with 20% Life Recovery on it. This is the ultimate dream though. Need RnG just to get the base!

- Upgrade Jewlery. Hard to find upgrades here lately. Will probably craft some in the future.

I'll probably work on the stat stick next. That's the biggest DPS gain opportunity and I'm a little sword crafting burned out right now. Overall though the build is just great. Everything is on easy mode farm and it' as good as ever. I highly recommend trying out 6L VDS over Tombfist. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Bonus Fun Content:

https://youtu.be/lrpSthrIM6E

Full Sextant T16 Underground Sea clip. I love you Leech!
Last edited by Synercid on Jun 17, 2018, 9:31:13 PM
As I said I'm kinda noob in melee builds.
I don't understand what is the main difference between all these bases. Why best one is Foil? I mean, 25% crit multiplier is so important?

Also why not just use Ahn'Might for 1c and 330k dps?
Also I don't understant why poe.trade says it is 330k while PoB says 280k )
"
hwat wrote:
As I said I'm kinda noob in melee builds.
I don't understand what is the main difference between all these bases. Why best one is Foil? I mean, 25% crit multiplier is so important?

Also why not just use Ahn'Might for 1c and 330k dps?
Also I don't understant why poe.trade says it is 330k while PoB says 280k )

u can go to poe wiki and look up the difference in the bases.

ahns might is bad because it is very slow and reduces your frenzy charges, how can that be good?

if u search for main hand sword:

just go for at least 1.8 APS and 6.5 base crit and as much pDPS as u can afford (unless u have a crit watcher's eye u can get away with a high pdps weapon w/o crit)

i would recommend aiming for at least 60% crit chance overall, at least thats what i myself feel comfortable with.

Last edited by bahnschranke on Jun 18, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
Why Maim on BF Setup if you already get it from tombfist?
"
bahnschranke wrote:

ahns might is bad because it is very slow and reduces your frenzy charges, how can that be good?

just go for at least 1.8 APS and 6.5 base crit and as much pDPS as u can afford (unless u have a crit watcher's eye u can get away with a high pdps weapon w/o crit)

i would recommend aiming for at least 60% crit chance overall, at least thats what i myself feel comfortable with.

Well, even with 1.7 and 6 crit search says that 350+ pdps cost about 5-7ex. Is it enough for endgame?
"
hwat wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:

Well, even with 1.7 and 6 crit search says that 350+ pdps cost about 5-7ex. Is it enough for endgame?

i did everything with 330 pdps....so: yes, its enough
What should be the minimum hit chance we should get? I have 91% with my current gear. Is it too low?
"
bahnschranke wrote:

"

What I don't understand is that PoB shows me 3-4% DPS increase comparing to Ahn'Might.
Is it really worth spending like 5ex for that AS/Crit?
"
Hoàng_Lanh wrote:
What should be the minimum hit chance we should get? I have 91% with my current gear. Is it too low?

Anything above 90% is acceptable. Accuracy tends to be one of the biggest struggles on this build so you take what you can get.
"
hwat wrote:
"
bahnschranke wrote:

"

What I don't understand is that PoB shows me 3-4% DPS increase comparing to Ahn'Might.
Is it really worth spending like 5ex for that AS/Crit?

nothing is set in stone, try it out and play what u like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info