[3.4] Ascendant Reave/Blade Flurry - Fast Mapping - Easy Bossing - Uber Elder viable.

as level 88 i feel like i am lacking severly behind in damage.

i have followed your guide almost to the T and i lack about 100k dps unbuffed compared to you :/
TLDR: build is fine as league starter, sunder probably a bit better. Bf with aoe gem is good enough for clear.

Current gear

Leveled to 94, clearing maps up to t15, mid-tier elder, temples is good enough. Anti-stun (from kaom's roots) is important, build takes a lot damage and leech a lot, so stuns occur often (while mapping).

Started as sunder, at ~70 level found

later in t4 or so found

switched to rt blade flurry. Imo crit version is better only later on, it requires all crit and accuracy nodes on tree, also even with 5% crit sword build has 50%+ crit
I think i have go to the best of my gear i can achieve. I have like 2,3 mil dps and 6k5 life. Yeah and yet i still fail uber elder after more like 20 set and even shapper make me struggle alot. I'm bad at this game, i'm fucking bad at it

Got this, what should I craft to get max value out of it?
Multicraft with X?

Idk im so confused.
oops double post
Last edited by Jenova798 on Jun 17, 2018, 6:53:12 AM
Can anyone give me poe.trade links how to search both weapons?
IDK about these bases and what costs high or not, never played melee with rare.
To start, smth for 1-2ex max.

what should be my next upgrade? pls help. and also, i dont understand the "increased life recovery rate" modifier on belt.
"
katsuragi18 wrote:

what should be my next upgrade? pls help. and also, i dont understand the "increased life recovery rate" modifier on belt.

u can get 2s tombfist or crit hatred watcher's eye and penetration enchant on boots.
life recovery on belt gives u more leech, if u feel u dont need it, keep your stygian.
but i mean your gear is good enough for everything in the game, dont really need any upgrade ;)
Last edited by bahnschranke on Jun 17, 2018, 3:46:45 PM
"
katsuragi18 wrote:

2 sockets Tombfist would be huge. Blood Rage enchant is in my opinion by far the best enchant for the build.

Looking for gear with proper life rolls would be a good start. More HP is more leech and that is the bulk of the defence on this build. 7k hp was my bare minimum to make the build feel good and I hit 7.5k hp was my goal when upgrading gear.

Life recovery rate is basically a multiplier on your leech. With Vitality Void + Vaal Pact you are leeching 46% hp/s. So 20% life recovery rate on your belt brings that to 55% hp/s. Add that to the Arakaali pantheon you will have 78% hp/s which is why total hp pool is so important.
"
Hoàng_Lanh wrote:
I think i have go to the best of my gear i can achieve. I have like 2,3 mil dps and 6k5 life. Yeah and yet i still fail uber elder after more like 20 set and even shapper make me struggle alot. I'm bad at this game, i'm fucking bad at it

With that kind gear you should be smoking Uber Elder deathless...it must be a mechanical thing. Have you studied the fight?

Here's a video of my first kill from day 9 of league. I probably had half of your dps and over 1k less HP:

https://youtu.be/EHN7N1DdYOU

I think the video shows all the mechanics you need to be aware of and how to avoid them. You're going to get hit and take damage but you can avoid most of the big bad stuff and still hit your damage windows. Hope around, avoid stuff, nuke when Shaper is beaming, repeat.

You'll see I die two times at the very end. The first was a bad leap directly into Shaper balls and the second was just me being lazy thinking it was over.

Lastly, you should really swap out Herald of Ash for Purity of Ice of you arent already. It will prevent any one shots from shaper ball or elder icicle crits. HoA isn't giving you much in this fight. With PoI and Kaoms giving you mobility you are surprisingly shifty and won't be one shot unless it's a slam crit.

Hope this helps. In the end Uber is all about positioning. GL.
Last edited by Synercid on Jun 17, 2018, 9:18:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info