[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Nice guide! I'll give it a shot. I've taken Fiver's frostblades to L90. It'll be interesting to see how this one performs in comparison.

I'd upgrade the leveling section to use Praxis and Hand of Thought at 22.

Also, can you update the Gem section? It's missing Golem, etc.

Thanks!
All that and a bag of chips!
Last edited by Mooginator on Apr 4, 2018, 6:12:39 PM
This Build is GREAT !!! I'll take this one
Last edited by Eckarim on Apr 4, 2018, 3:34:03 PM
"
Mooginator wrote:
Nice guide! I'll give it a shot. I've taken Fiver's frostblades to L90. It'll be interesting to see how this one performs in comparison.

Do you use Ancestral Call while leveling?

Also, can you update the Gem section? It's missing Golem, etc.

Thanks!

Thanks for your interest!

I did not use Ancestral call while levling, but this is just personal preference (I feel the clear speed is fast enough). If you really want more clear speed, you could take out elemental focus when leveling, which enables you to use herald of ice.

Also, I am using Ice Golem, some possible links are: Ice Golem- faster casting - minion life/dmg.

Hope you'll enjoy this build!
"
Eckarim wrote:
This Build is GREAT !!! I'll take this one

Thanks a lot! Hope you enjoy this build!
Enjoying the build so far, a nice change up from my usual AW Champion Slayer. I keep getting taken out during Izaro's third stage in Uber Lab, most likely due to my lowish health. Do you reccomend farming some more levels before trying Uber again or should I look to upgrade my gear?

Last edited by Gouf_Custom on Apr 4, 2018, 11:28:55 PM
"
Gouf_Custom wrote:
Enjoying the build so far, a nice change up from my usual AW Champion Slayer. I keep getting taken out during Izaro's third stage in Uber Lab, most likely due to my lowish health. Do you reccomend farming some more levels before trying Uber again or should I look to upgrade my gear?

Glad you're enjoying that! My suggestion will be do both, get more levels and also upgrade your gear a little.
No hurry to do uber lab at Lv76 :)
Get more life on your rings/belt/boots, some small upgrades don't take too much currency.
For this build uber lab is really trivial, since we do not take additional dmg from crits.
BTW I recommend doing a 70-75 skill tree as well, to show the order of progress - jumping from 50-92 is a bit of a stretch since there are so many options to pursue in one order or another.
All that and a bag of chips!
"
Mooginator wrote:
BTW I recommend doing a 70-75 skill tree as well, to show the order of progress - jumping from 50-92 is a bit of a stretch since there are so many options to pursue in one order or another.

Thanks for the advice! 75pt skill tree added.
However, it is also gear dependent. If you feel you need more life, you could go for more life node first.
I did not die much before 80 (got life on every piece of gear), thus for skill tree I picked dmg first --> life next.
"
nal_tony wrote:
[
Glad you're enjoying that! My suggestion will be do both, get more levels and also upgrade your gear a little.
No hurry to do uber lab at Lv76 :)
Get more life on your rings/belt/boots, some small upgrades don't take too much currency.
For this build uber lab is really trivial, since we do not take additional dmg from crits.

Thanks for taking the time to look :). Leveling and replacing some gear with more life sounds like a solid plan. I'm going to play this build as my league starter next league if nothing is changed patch wise, having a blast whirling into packs, blading them all.
Thanks so much for this awesome guide NT. I'm new to the game and having a blast with this build.

I have a question. Is it better to use 2x Fight for Survival jewels ior 2 rare jewels with stats like % life, % dmg, crit multiplier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info