[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Mooginator wrote:
So I've got Enlighten (L3) up with Hatred, AA, and HoI. It works, but for single target it can't sustain mana (it flutters). Note this is with 2x 255+ DPS Bloodseekers @ L72.

How did you address the mana stutter issue for single target?

The 40% damage enchant is nice and all, but I really prefer to run an additional aura without paying the astronomical price of a lvl 4 enlighten.
And I can use this helmet in every phys-based build. ;)

Hi Peter welcome back! Yes this is a work-around for sure, but somehow with the 40% dmg enchant you'll still have the potential to improve. The damage for the enchant is almost equivalent to a 20/20 HoI, so even by running Hatred+AA, the damage is still similar to 3 auras without dmg enchant. Since I'm running elemental focus, the "shatters enemy" does not happen quite often anyways. (It can still happen with my glove enchant tho)

Of course, since you're running two ToA and no elemental focus, the story is different on your side, but for this build I would suggest keep the 40% dmg enchant.
with current upgrades standing at 1.4 mill with elemental focus n winter spirit

hit rate 93%
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
with current upgrades standing at 1.4 mill with elemental focus n winter spirit

hit rate 93%

Thanks for sharing again!! Glad you did come back and saw the updates.
I feel you should be able to face tank shaper's beam easily, if you use Hatred + Purity of Ice (if leech is a problem use two bloodseekers). Not sure about the balls, but anyways you should be able to destroy all contents now :)

thoughts? like if this would be any benefit to having a 5link fortify.
i might hang onto it if it is good
Last edited by tjkraft on Apr 7, 2018, 11:58:51 PM
"
tjkraft wrote:

thoughts? like if this would be any benefit to having a 5link fortify.
i might hang onto it if it is good

You could possibly add life gain on hit or Knockback.
One more socket is definitely a good thing ^^
Hi,

Thank you for your build. Will like to ask how do you sustain your mana when you are lvling the build. Also, will there be any mana issues when it reaches end game? Thank you.
"
miragesmt wrote:
Hi,

Thank you for your build. Will like to ask how do you sustain your mana when you are lvling the build. Also, will there be any mana issues when it reaches end game? Thank you.

helping that witch girl in act 2 really helped with that 5mana per second.
Would a single hatred stat watchers eye be worth it or do we want the two stats towards hatred. was checking poe.trade earlier and wasnt sure which one I should be looking for to fit the build.

edit: also I followed your advice and made the changes to my build and my damage in game is >400k buffed with flasks going etc so Im melting everything but only at about 4.4k life atm so trying to get some more hp nodes over my next 10 levels.

Should I spend the 4ex for a level 4 enlighten at this point?

Last edited by latterus14 on Apr 8, 2018, 11:16:35 AM
"
miragesmt wrote:
Hi,

No problem :)
During leveling, bring a mana flask, which will solve all mana issues. And after you grab Soul Raker at around lv30~40, you will have no mana issue afterwards.
There will be no mana issue end game either, as you can see from all the end game videos I have.
"
latterus14 wrote:
Would a single hatred stat watchers eye be worth it or do we want the two stats towards hatred. was checking poe.trade earlier and wasnt sure which one I should be looking for to fit the build.

edit: also I followed your advice and made the changes to my build and my damage in game is >400k buffed with flasks going etc so Im melting everything but only at about 4.4k life atm so trying to get some more hp nodes over my next 10 levels.

Should I spend the 4ex for a level 4 enlighten at this point?

Glad you come back and see the updates!
One hatred mod watcher's is not worth it. I verified in PoB, if you replace fight for survival with one hatred mod watcher's the DPS went down, with two hatred mods, the DPS goes up. However, you could spend 3 more points above blood drinker, and take 1 socket + 20 int (normally this frees you one +30 int point), and put the watcher's there. Don't replace the fight for survival jewel.

The gear seems pretty solid now, just level it up and grab life nodes. Just checked your profile you did not grab the 8% life node... grab that next when you level up :)

The next upgrade should be on the amulet. Get something like 80+ life, add phys, and crit multi. It is okay if you lose a little dps compared to your current amulet, 50 life is huge.
And after that upgrade your belt to one with 40+ WED. Enlighten upgrade will be after both of them.

You should be able to reach around 5.8k HP at Lv92, and able to face tank all bosses by then (dodge a little for shaper :).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info