[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
thx must of missed it

No problem :) Hope you'll enjoy the build.
really nice build, Im trying to get better gear to kill end game bosses, but I dont understand too much about the game, could someone check my profile and tell what should I change, if is there anything good at all :) thanks very much...
If you upgrade your gear post here for us ty
"
mirakolo wrote:
really nice build, Im trying to get better gear to kill end game bosses, but I dont understand too much about the game, could someone check my profile and tell what should I change, if is there anything good at all :) thanks very much...
If you upgrade your gear post here for us ty

Glad you're enjoying this build!

Your gear looks fine. Get a Taste of Hate instead of the poison immune flask, it will provide huge dps and defense boost. Get a 40% inc frost blades dmg enchant on your helmet (change to one with 90+ life). Get 30% quality on your weapons.(Your ToA has no quality atm..) Get a Miam support with your Ancestral Warchief. The rest of the upgrades may be expensive, you can refer to the "if you're rich" section, such as get a Steel Ring with T1 life, T1 Phys T1 Wed etc..

I still prefer more about the dual bloodseekers setup, since it provides more consistent life leech. Also, since I did not use ToA, I can replace one gem with elemental focus, which compensates the dmg that ToA brings. (I did try one bloodseeker+ one ToA, should be able to face tank most bosses, but not stable when face tanking guardians/elder etc.. You can check my video of face tanking elder)

I'll keep the post updated :)
Oh ok gonna buy taste of hate and I gonna change those things that you said, my ToA was without quality because I was trying it out and forgot, thanks again
Just curious, why do you pick up the dual-wield block nodes with Acrobatics?
"
theneverend wrote:
Just curious, why do you pick up the dual-wield block nodes with Acrobatics?

I guess you're talking about nodes such as "Aspect of the panthers", "Dervish", etc. These nodes bring us phys dmg and attack speed, block chance is just a little add-on.
Hey currently leveling your build, and I wanted to know what other skills I could use for this build other than frostblade. For example, would I get good dps with reave/blade flurry?
"
Zxid wrote:
Hey currently leveling your build, and I wanted to know what other skills I could use for this build other than frostblade. For example, would I get good dps with reave/blade flurry?

You'll need to swap several gems, jewels, respec several points in skill tree to get some good dmg with other skills. I do not think you could just sawp frost blades to bf and get good dmg.

"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Zxid wrote:

You'll need to swap several gems, jewels, respec several points in skill tree to get some good dmg with other skills. I do not think you could just sawp frost blades to bf and get good dmg.

It's not that complicated. The skilltree is pretty generic, frontloaded claw damage, and there's nothing in the gear that would prevent you from a simple swap of skills.

1. One Bloodseeker is exchanged for a shaper stat stick.
2. Swap frostblade treshold jewels for serious DpS jewels.
3. Enjoy Reave+BF.

3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Apr 2, 2018, 4:21:41 PM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
Zxid wrote:

It's not that complicated. The skilltree is pretty generic, frontloaded claw damage, and there's nothing in the gear that would prevent you from a simple swap of skills.

1. One Bloodseeker is exchanged for a shaper stat stick.
2. Swap frostblade treshold jewels for serious DpS jewels.
3. Enjoy Reave+BF.

I did not say it is complicated... His question was if he could use THIS build for other skills, and to me it's not just about swapping ONE skill gem (also as you mentioned, at least you need to switch the fight for survivals lol). If you think it's not necessary to respec points, fine, but it won't be optimal at all if you use BF and take nodes such as "Fangs of Frost", or if you're using a stat stick and took a bunch of life leech nodes.

Anyways, if not trying to minmax, most claw attacks builds would share some similar gear/skill tree, and then any claw attacks can be transformed to another, and there will be nothing special about this build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info