Hey, easy currency making method exposed

Hm, here is Soul Tether from poe db website. It says requires level 16, that could be reason ilvl 40 can roll it. Or it could be mistake on poe db.

http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Soul_Tether
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
daegda wrote:
I was NOT going to come back to this discussion OR this forum but, I have to clarify my position on this issue.

TL;DR - I don't care if the mechanic is intended or not. I care that people kept the information instead of sharing it, using newer players ignorance to make tons of currency at their expense. Proof that the POE community is as shitty as this league.

You "kids"... back in my day we didn't have the luxury of in depth wikis.

Reality check - people are rude and obnoxious everywhere. If you think people are lousy because they knew more about crafting... God forbid you ever touch a first person shooter. Or play anything on a console.

Congratulations, you proved my point.. POE community is shit, You spent the effort to come and claim.. "OH LIFE ISN'T FAIR.. blah blah blah... Get over it blah..." NEWS FLASH.. I already knew the world was shit and didn't need to be reminded of it.. but thanks for the useless input...
in bird culture what you just did is considered.. a dick move

Everyone, observe the real face of the POE community..
There's a difference, however, between having no Wiki and being on your own (and relying on game magazines, other non-centralized sources) and possibly, as was usual in the olden times, a cheat programme that actually allows you to experiment with rare stuff - and having a wiki that calls itself "official" (and the Devs obviously are OK with that) and that is not only lacking recent information and/ or information on some topics altogether, but also contains false information.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
So much drama over pixels. So you have 100's of Exalted Orbs. Big deal.
"
daegda wrote:

The poe community is actually great, you just dont get that theres an edge of xp/market competition in this game and theres battlefields on which this competition takes place. All is fair in love and war, and when it comes to pixels its all in good humour mate. You just need a perspective shift, right now its like youre upset because a guy killed you in quake 3 deathmatch, he doesnt hate you, hes not a bad guy from a bad community, hes just playing the game.

Its wraeclast my friend, its not mrs lovejoys body pillow simulator where everyone gets a free reacharound. But dont think that means we dont love you man, its all in good spirits with the best of intentions.
tl;dr people mad because they didn't put in the effort and risk involved in that effort before others only to claim it is unfair.

And please stop throwing around the word "exploit" like you have any clue of what it means.
You do a disfavor to all people actually trying to discuss or report something that is actually an exploit.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Removed
Last edited by FoxTactics on Mar 24, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
*Sips tea* Seems I was right after all people were abusing the hell out of it... Some people DO have a conscious here.. Despite the unfortunate circumstances the truth shall set you free.. Thank you fox
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
daegda wrote:
I was NOT going to come back to this discussion OR this forum but, I have to clarify my position on this issue.

TL;DR - I don't care if the mechanic is intended or not. I care that people kept the information instead of sharing it, using newer players ignorance to make tons of currency at their expense. Proof that the POE community is as shitty as this league.

Reality check - people are rude and obnoxious everywhere. If you think people are lousy because they knew more about crafting... God forbid you ever touch a first person shooter. Or play anything on a console.

Text only guide was long existed. I remember the day to search in GameSpy and GameSpot in late 1990s and 2000s

As a writer of Wikipedia and Poe wiki, I would say don't take them seriously.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
"
starsg wrote:

he should have shown the itemlevel at the start of the video and all the changes he made..

Forums are truly hilarious, he did show it at time I said, if ilvl 36 goes to higher uniques like cloak and icetomb then of course it can go even higher. Anyway I posted screenshot of my test too and it does ignore ilvl.

It doesn't verify it ignoring ilevel - you have to keep in mind that the restrictions can force an outcome - like rolling into a slighter higher item because there is no other item at hte level it rolled at - or maybe it was rounded. In any case, it was mostly a slow progression in higher levels - which wouldn't discount ilvl being a factor. Now, if it was rolling into both really high level and low level items and maintaining the ilevel - then we'd have more definitive proof.

"
daegda wrote:
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
daegda wrote:

Congratulations, you proved my point.. POE community is shit, You spent the effort to come and claim.. "OH LIFE ISN'T FAIR.. blah blah blah... Get over it blah..." NEWS FLASH.. I already knew the world was shit and didn't need to be reminded of it.. but thanks for the useless input...
in bird culture what you just did is considered.. a dick move

Look at what I wrote and look at what you wrote. Which is more aggressive?

Point being - you fail to look at your own attitude but have no qualms condemning others. Frankly I've seen people be both respectful and polite and people who are naturally rude and abrasive in this community - and essentially every single gaming community I've been a part of.

The forum for my previous game wouldn't even let you post if you weren't subscribed to the game, and they moderated profanity at that. You post here talking of how the people here are lousy and think you aren't part of the negative side yourself.

You basically walked into a room full of strangers and told them all they are horrible people - all because a subset of folks got under your skin. Instead of recognizing an issue and directing your focus there - you blame everyone.

My entire stash is probably worth less than 10 exalts, and most of it is being worn on the same character. Could I focus on the economy and use that extensive knowledge to profit without setting foot onto a map? Sure. But, why bother?

Being in-game wealthy is nice - but short of RMT it's not providing a living, and even with RMT it's not paying a lot. Regardless, it means nothing if you aren't enjoying the game. The game I left I had several hundred million in credits, which meant very little since I stopped enjoying the game. I would have given most of it away to guildies but it's not worth the effort to patch and most of the guildies left in the exodus before that anyway.

It's hard to enjoy a game if you think everyone is out to screw you over.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info