[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Ok! I will try to play around the options you gave me...many thanks xxKillerZ :)
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
"
Beweise wrote:

Wow... That elder belt.. With 15% attributes and good life I think it's way way better than a good heavy belt, I think I'll try one

Did u see a dps improvement when you placed it in your belt slot?

Cause my heavy belt has 39% elemental damage+

I changed a lot of things in my gear at the same time, so it was a overall improvement in DPS. I ended up losing some STR in rare gear (on ring because of elder LGOH ring, amulet because of impresence) but the 15% from the belt held my STR around 800 and damage was better because of flammability. If i switch to a rare belt with 35 STR and 21% ele dmg i lose dps, but a better rare can still have the same damage or maybe better than cyclopean. Idk if its worth at all trying to get a max roll cyclopean, i ended up switching because i dropped this from my elder run and was already capped on resists(freeze avoidance is also good if u can keep dex over int), better choice is check your own setup in PoB and compare the numbers as it depends on some factors(cyclo is better if u have a lot of flat str on gear, and your lowest attribute is like 150+)

I experimented around a bit and allthough I got a very good heavy belt before cyclopean the dps without flasks in h/o improved by 500dps, also 200life more...

But I bought a perfect attributes cyclo with 15% was like 15C

My old heavy was 80 Str, 90 life and 39% ele damage
Last edited by Beweise on Apr 16, 2018, 7:55:27 AM
I recently found a 2 abyss socket tombfist and should probably incorporate that into my build right? What two gems should I drop and rearrange everything? My first guess is to move anger/vitality to the gloves, move immortal call and flammability and codt to a weapon slot, and drop stone golem and ancestral protector? https://pastebin.com/nq4LBZ2J here's my POB
"
3th0s wrote:
I recently found a 2 abyss socket tombfist and should probably incorporate that into my build right?

It is the Intimidate (10% MORE damage) that is good. Nothing should live long enough for Maim's slowing effect to matter. Personally, I'd use a single abyssal socket Tombfist so I could keep another gem socket.
"
TekTrixter wrote:
"
3th0s wrote:
I recently found a 2 abyss socket tombfist and should probably incorporate that into my build right?

It is the Intimidate (10% MORE damage) that is good. Nothing should live long enough for Maim's slowing effect to matter. Personally, I'd use a single abyssal socket Tombfist so I could keep another gem socket.

You know what....that's like the most simple solution to the problem haha. I guess I can just sell the 2socket tombfist and use a regular 1socket one. I did notice that in lifting's recent version thats up on poeninja he uses a 1socket tombfist now too. Thanks for the suggestion I'm probably too dense to even think of that as an idea haha
Hello,

I am doing this build as a Chieftain and I was thinking about the Pure Talent gem. Is 15% increased AoE a big enough reson to pass on 25 all stats(scion), 1% leach(duelist) and 5% pen(templar)?

Thanks.
"
3th0s wrote:
"
TekTrixter wrote:
"
3th0s wrote:

You know what....that's like the most simple solution to the problem haha. I guess I can just sell the 2socket tombfist and use a regular 1socket one. I did notice that in lifting's recent version thats up on poeninja he uses a 1socket tombfist now too. Thanks for the suggestion I'm probably too dense to even think of that as an idea haha

I would also suggest 1 socket tombfist would be a good damage upgrade but what would I do with the 4th gem in my gloves. I really need all my gem slots to have all skills. So which one should I drop?

Currently I have my cwdt setup in the gloves

I would assume pulling out flammability should be OK depends on the damage boost I would receive from the murderous eye jewel
Last edited by Beweise on Apr 17, 2018, 10:30:28 AM
"
Beweise wrote:

I would assume pulling out flammability should be OK depends on the damage boost I would receive from the murderous eye jewel

AFAIK:
* Flammability, as a curse, has limited effect on bosses/rares - Intimidate works for (most?) bosses.
* Flammability on CWDT is active only when you get a big hit - Intimidate is always in effect.
"
Beweise wrote:

I would also suggest 1 socket tombfist would be a good damage upgrade but what would I do with the 4th gem in my gloves. I really need all my gem slots to have all skills. So which one should I drop?

Currently I have my cwdt setup in the gloves

on poeninja lifting removed the stone golem from the codt setup and left it as a 3link
Here are my items please help me with my build I am little low with defense and cannot found Watcher`s Eye jewel.I want to improve my character I got 7 exalted to invest in. Here is my ign link :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MidBlues/characters

And here are my items :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info