[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

been doing some elder but i am struggling to keep shaper alive, any tips? would like to have a chance at watchers eye
"
3th0s wrote:
"
Beweise wrote:

I would also suggest 1 socket tombfist would be a good damage upgrade but what would I do with the 4th gem in my gloves. I really need all my gem slots to have all skills. So which one should I drop?

Currently I have my cwdt setup in the gloves

I would assume pulling out flammability should be OK depends on the damage boost I would receive from the murderous eye jewel

on poeninja lifting removed the stone golem from the codt setup and left it as a 3link

i've tested it now, dps didnt change but i got 150 life more. i believe the 10% damage boost from intimidate doesnt show in the dps right?

that would be a huge boost in dps ... i definately had the feeling everything died faster
"
MidBlues wrote:
Here are my items please help me with my build I am little low with defense and cannot found Watcher`s Eye jewel.I want to improve my character I got 7 exalted to invest in. Here is my ign link :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MidBlues/characters

And here are my items :

go with a heavy belt for more strength, get a pair of boots with more max life, life gain on attack on your rings and molten strike additional projectiles on your helm or buy a new one. the first few, 7ex will cover no problem. the helm will set you back some. you might be able to pull it off with 7 ex if you craft the rings yourself.
IGN- Wadski
Just completed uber lab on my own for the first time on HC with this build!

Stats were more or less this:

Lvl 80
6.4K hp
22k buffed Molten Strike tooltip dps on a 5 link
used 3 defensive flasks (basalt, sulphur and granite)
1.2k life regen

Moved around a lot trying to evade his attacks, but found out I could facetank him all the way. His biggest hits did about 3.5-4k dps which instantly healed me due to Thief's torment. felt really smooth and now with the uber lab ascendancy points, i dropped thief's torment for a ring with life, strenght and ele damage with attacks, and an elder life gain on hits. up to 30k tooltip now!
Last edited by MidBlues on Apr 18, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
Pls answer, can i use abyssus instead? just enchanted add 3 projectile molten strike
"
BABYfrHEAVEN wrote:
Pls answer, can i use abyssus instead? just enchanted add 3 projectile molten strike

i guess you could use it if you can compensate the damage taken, but it doesnt make any sense with this build because it is layed out for pure fire damage, meaning that the physical damage boost wouldnt be a big upgrade IMO
What is the most ideal boot enchant for this? Attack speed?
Last edited by MidBlues on Apr 19, 2018, 8:09:09 AM
i got some mixed feelings right now... i got 7k life, resis capped and good gear you can check my profile...

i absolutely CRUSH lvl 10 maps with everything but elemental reflect...

but when i try a rare corrupted lvl 11 map i cant even seem to clear the map from magic mobs... their damage output is simply too high...

i have no idea what to do now because i want to proceed further into the atlas for the first time ever but i cant really atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info