[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Gegemo wrote:
"
ftw2255 wrote:
First of all, thank you so much for this build. One of the first few times that I don't want to reroll a new character but just to progress through the game.

I have a couple of questions though:
- How do you manage curses from soul mantle during long boss fights? like shaper for example if the fight prelongated after your curse immune flask run out?
- I have a 5l soul mantle and 1 shimmeron. Should I go for 6l or a second shimmeron first?

Again thanks a lot for this build

Glad you are having fun.

About your questions:
1) During long fight use flasks wisely. If you run out... good luck :D. I usually run around and pray.
2) I linked SM before the first Shimmeron. But SM isn't mandatory, you can use a 6L rare chest or Tabula Rasa (I used this before 6L SM). In your situation go for 6L, whatever it is. A rare 6L or Tabula Rasa is better than a 5L Soul Mantle

im running Loreweave for the build, got it to 6L from my other character and its really good give you a lot of things and ignores the mod of minus resistances in incursion/temple and maps, doing this i can save to get the shimmeron wands more fast :D
I was messing around with crafting a chest for this build and though the slams went really poorly I expected it to still be an upgrade over the +1 Tabula I was using. Instead PoB is saying I am going to lose 8% DPS when I have the diamond flask on with a minimal gain when its off.

I figure this is due to the fact that crit chance has some kind of diminishing returns?

edit: I figured it out... the cold resist on the chest breaks my Wise Oak
Last edited by Shivan0verlord on Jun 24, 2018, 2:52:45 AM
"
Gegemo wrote:
- What are the differences between GC and ARC totem?[/b]
GC is best for bosses and has a good clear speed.
ARC is best for clear and good for bosses.

Am I missing something here or are people switching to Glacial cascade for bosses? Or does that mean something completely different that I'm overlooking.
"
groar wrote:
"
destle wrote:
This is an amazing build (no). I died 75 times bypassing the bosses. God save the author!

I'm doing deathless Uber Elders, so I guess you are the problem.

You're using 40 ex of OP gear. What do you expect?

"I clear maps really fast with this so you must be the problem. Yeah I have a headhunter, what of it?"
"
eXidus wrote:
"
Gegemo wrote:
- What are the differences between GC and ARC totem?[/b]
GC is best for bosses and has a good clear speed.
ARC is best for clear and good for bosses.

Am I missing something here or are people switching to Glacial cascade for bosses? Or does that mean something completely different that I'm overlooking.

Many asked the differences between GC totem build and ARC totem build.
That is the answer.

You don't switch to GC for bosses.
HC viable ?
Does Atziri's promise work with this ?
would be nice to be able to get some leech
Anyone with daggers here? I will never play wand, looking for a successful dagger dualwield or dagger+shield version

thanks
"
groar wrote:

My gear atm:

Coward's Legacy let's you use Pain Attunement in the tree for free 30% MORE dmg, also check Life and Mana Flasks, they are instant on low life which you are always on thanks to the belt, coupled with Soul of Ryslatha that's instant full life every time you use Life flask.
One more profit - you can use Lori's Lantern for some defences/speed. Not sure if it's worth loosing a ring slot but with nice corruption it also gives enough dps to keep it.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Em1VVpdi

800k Shaper dps/totem *5 Totems

1mil dps if you swap ele focus to Power Charge on critical and activate shock in config (you can't shock shaper with this dmg but you can shock everything else)

1 more advice: Get self cast Vaal Arc + Increased Duration for that sweet 7 sec Lucky buff.
Yes it will trigger even with Ancestral Bond.
Yes it will also trigger Shimmeron's degen but it won't get through your regen so you won't even notice it.

Trying to figure out where I can improve my DPS. Only 87 now, and my gems are maxed but your doing around 300k to 400k more dps. Differences I see in the tree shouldnt matter as Ill get hte last crit nodes in the left corner soon. Adding a single shimmeron doesnt seem to make a huge difference vs the scepre I'm using. Only thing left is your gem setup using empower and minion/totem gem.... Any advice on you think I could see the most improvement would be appreciated. Character is swparct
Finally got my atziri's reflection, much smoother gameplay and more gearing options since I don't have to worry about curses anymore.

380k dps/totem, 580k with shock.
Last edited by ntpphong on Jun 24, 2018, 3:33:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info