[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
RushBone wrote:
"

I can't wait to get home and plug in pob and check my dps. Also I think I got super lucky and bought 800 chance and scour and I got my elder essence :) was a nice boost. Interested to see dps with gem changes and will be grabbing some insta flasks next haha.

Anyone know how empower plays out without a corrupted mantle?

died at uber elder now 4 times before i done him...
maybe dual wield and higher dps with reserved mana and Kikazarus is rather my thing

Haha shit. I still haven't even had a chance to try Uber elder but it sounds challenging haha. Im still making adjustments but I'm not fully optimized for dps. You're doing gc totems though right?
"
"
RushBone wrote:
"

I can't wait to get home and plug in pob and check my dps. Also I think I got super lucky and bought 800 chance and scour and I got my elder essence :) was a nice boost. Interested to see dps with gem changes and will be grabbing some insta flasks next haha.

Anyone know how empower plays out without a corrupted mantle?

maybe dual wield and higher dps with reserved mana and Kikazarus is rather my thing

Haha shit. I still haven't even had a chance to try Uber elder but it sounds challenging haha. Im still making adjustments but I'm not fully optimized for dps. You're doing gc totems though right?

yes but i think the logic behind switching from kikazaru and dual wield to reflection and worm stay the same for both builds.

you get full mana pool while running a big dps aura, it looks theoretically good, but missing dps and regen from kikas is also a point.

i will try to do uber elder today one more time if i get it in the next 45 mins, then tell you how it feels
your thoughts on self flagellation? Also if you were to add a controlled destruction gem to lighting warp would it strop it from criting?
Last edited by Bender222 on Jun 25, 2018, 5:34:12 PM
"
RushBone wrote:
"
"
RushBone wrote:

yes but i think the logic behind switching from kikazaru and dual wield to reflection and worm stay the same for both builds.

you get full mana pool while running a big dps aura, it looks theoretically good, but missing dps and regen from kikas is also a point.

i will try to do uber elder today one more time if i get it in the next 45 mins, then tell you how it feels

Thats why I use Stone Golem and additional totem from Searing Bond. 423 Life Regen and 432 Mana regen with 6 totems and arcane surge. It's quite easy to keep 6 totems up during uber elder since you keep the room clean with Arc ;p The only thing you have to keep your eye on is Shaper but if you stay close to him balls are very slow and easly avoidable.
Arc is amazing since it 2 shots portals and cleans all mobs.

BTW You shouldn't loose any dps when switching to Reflection, You get 30% from Pain Attunement, 16% from Mark of the Shaper also when you get 20lvl Enfeeble with 2x Kikazaru you loose ~22% dmg and you have to get over resists for cases when you get cursed with ele weakness/conductivity/flammability etc.

Elder Essence Worm idea + Mark is golden gonna use it for sure.

@RushingService You Need +2 Duartion Gems or +1 Socketed Gems corrupt for Empower to beat other support gems because only then you hit lvl 26 Arc and you get +1 chain (you get 15% more dmg for each remaining chain) it greatly increases your DPS and clear speed cause your Arc chains further.
Last edited by groar on Jun 25, 2018, 11:09:18 PM
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
ootawn wrote:
Was I misunderstood that Shimmeron wasn't proc'd by Totems? But I seem to be getting shit on alot by it.

Also done Uber elder x2 :D But both times died right as he did due to no potions and was on last portal, so no loot:(

Make sure you're not using any attacks. Just because your attacks don't do damage, doesn't mean they won't crit and trigger Shimmeron. You're using Orb of Storms I take it, for Curse on Hit? That's why the build recommends self-cast cursing to avoid this.

really? even doing 0 damage? guess it does say just crit.

Thank you! <3
"
groar wrote:

BTW You shouldn't loose any dps when switching to Reflection, You get 30% from Pain Attunement, 16% from Mark of the Shaper also when you get 20lvl Enfeeble with 2x Kikazaru you loose ~22% dmg and you have to get over resists for cases when you get cursed with ele weakness/conductivity/flammability etc.

I am playing Kikazaru + totem versions since long time so I automatically always see my resist cap at 90%+. I was dual wielding and both daggers are almost the same so even now you can estimate how much dps is lost without the second one. Regarding resists, I lose 60% lightning resist on rings AND 83% allres on belt and only get 84% allres from shield while needing 45% less which means lacking around 20% resistance to get capped.
Even after buying several jewels to cover that without replacing boots or gloves which are already almost top tier, the max dps I could get is like 10-15% less than before.
Yesterday, the second uber elder fight was much smoother, but I still died twice, actually like before with dualwield and kikazarus.
I will test today couple times more. My goal is to do uber elder deathless and I am looking for a setup that is suitable for me and my mechanical skill :)
Is the arc chain additional time better than 40% more arc damage helmet enchant, since the extra chain is technically only additional 15% extra damage.
Bump

Hi, and thanks for the build, Awesome.

i clear most things with no problem. Red Elder etc. But I get owned by Minotaur and Chimera. For Minotaur he just eat me up, for Chimera the moment when he gets into teh clouds tear me apart. Any tips for these two bosses would be appreciated.

Character "ShopArchon"

Any tips would be great.

Also if you have any tips how to upgrade my guy would be awesome.

Cheers
Haha shit. I still haven't even had a chance to try Uber elder but it sounds challenging haha. Im still making adjustments but I'm not fully optimized for dps. You're doing gc totems though right?[/quote]

i will try to do uber elder today one more time if i get it in the next 45 mins, then tell you how it feels[/quote]

Thats why I use Stone Golem and additional totem from Searing Bond. 423 Life Regen and 432 Mana regen with 6 totems and arcane surge. It's quite easy to keep 6 totems up during uber elder since you keep the room clean with Arc ;p The only thing you have to keep your eye on is Shaper but if you stay close to him balls are very slow and easly avoidable.
Arc is amazing since it 2 shots portals and cleans all mobs.

Elder Essence Worm idea + Mark is golden gonna use it for sure.

@RushingService You Need +2 Duartion Gems or +1 Socketed Gems corrupt for Empower to beat other support gems because only then you hit lvl 26 Arc and you get +1 chain (you get 15% more dmg for each remaining chain) it greatly increases your DPS and clear speed cause your Arc chains further.[/quote]

Figured it out when I plugged into pob haha. Gives me something to achieve. Now if I can only get some corrupt Chambers. Have about 16 or so ex for upgrades but Im hitting the point where stuff doesn't exist or is in the 50 plus plus ex range lol.

Swap out added lightning for Shaper and Uber Atziri:

General Mapping flasks:

Just thought i would put this out here for those of you who really can't adapt to the soul mantle playstyle. I've been using a decent loreweave and nothing too amazing as far as the rest of the gear goes and still managed to clear all content incl red elder, shaper, uber atziri with ease. Even without a soul mantle, I'm getting 260k dps/totem using added lightning and 306k dps/totem when i swap to ele focus (which i only bother to do against some Guardians, Shaper and Uber Atziri). I am also using the Mathil skill tree (albeit with some slight tweaks) so that my totems can last a little longer in boss fights and it has worked out really well (i cant count the number of times my totems have finished off the bosses while i was dead). Also, I chose to go for Soul Siphon and Righteous Decree to make the most of the 40% MoM. Right now sitting at 4.5khp and 3.1k mana, which is the golden ratio imo. Loreweave is just huge QoL and makes map mods, temples with corruption chambers such a breeze.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info