[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
RushBone wrote:

I crafted both daggers myself mate, costs between 3 and 4 exalted each.
I got that Watchers's Eye for 13 exalted.
The +2 Soul Mantle gives also a little boost, first I found a +1 to all gems with no sockets, used mastercraft service dude and got a +1 6L Mantle for like 16ex and weared it.
Later someone managed +2 to AOE gems, I bought it immediately, same way mastercraft service, like 17ex, then sold the first one with +1 to all for 25ex and wearing now +2 to AOE (which is my skillgem).
Actually what I am playing now is not really expensive, I switched again to dualwield and will test uber elder in the next hour. Anyway I got like 50ex in the stash besides of Reflection and that Elder Worm, so if it will seem to me I'm too squishy I will keep the setup with the shield.
Still, many thanks for the original post and next answers, I rechecked my dps with the shield and ring setup and it is actually not far from the dualwield, it seems that it was just some subjective feeling issue not the performance of the setup :)

EDIT: did uber elder on the old dualwield setup with only 1 death - actually don't really need the Reflection, so sold it.

I was lucky with corrupted soul mantle got mine for 8ex already 6 linked.

Just got my Elder Essence Worm and Mark of the Shaper, dmg went up to 974k/totem (with ele focus and no shock ofc) with 6877 Effective life + 1330 ES, seems nice :>

Edit. over 1mil/totem with Lightning golem instead of Stone.

New PoB for interested: https://pastebin.com/g3ZBcWz2

Last edited by groar on Jun 26, 2018, 4:50:03 PM
"
groar wrote:
"
RushBone wrote:

I crafted both daggers myself mate, costs between 3 and 4 exalted each.
I got that Watchers's Eye for 13 exalted.
The +2 Soul Mantle gives also a little boost, first I found a +1 to all gems with no sockets, used mastercraft service dude and got a +1 6L Mantle for like 16ex and weared it.
Later someone managed +2 to AOE gems, I bought it immediately, same way mastercraft service, like 17ex, then sold the first one with +1 to all for 25ex and wearing now +2 to AOE (which is my skillgem).
Actually what I am playing now is not really expensive, I switched again to dualwield and will test uber elder in the next hour. Anyway I got like 50ex in the stash besides of Reflection and that Elder Worm, so if it will seem to me I'm too squishy I will keep the setup with the shield.
Still, many thanks for the original post and next answers, I rechecked my dps with the shield and ring setup and it is actually not far from the dualwield, it seems that it was just some subjective feeling issue not the performance of the setup :)

EDIT: did uber elder on the old dualwield setup with only 1 death - actually don't really need the Reflection, so sold it.

I was lucky with corrupted soul mantle got mine for 8ex already 6 linked.

Just got my Elder Essence Worm and Mark of the Shaper, dmg went up to 974k/totem (with ele focus and no shock ofc) with 6877 Effective life + 1330 ES, seems nice :>

Edit. over 1mil/totem with Lightning golem instead of Stone.

New PoB for interested: https://pastebin.com/g3ZBcWz2

glad i could add something to your already brilliant setup :)
Hi guys.
After some uberelders and map gaming, I'm level 95, got a nice amulet drop, and read about the eldered essence worm + call.

This is my gear:

I ocasionally change some things, I usually run a bisco except strong maps/bosses, and I change my setup for uberelder, using this:

I also have a Watcher's Eye (pene lightning).

What should be my next adquisition?

Im thinking about the combo rings you are saying now, but I dont see losing my boots and helm, it will require to change everything cause resistances. Are not Kaom Roots mandatory against UberElder? How you guys manage to play against him without them?

Also, if I lose one shimmeron to atziri's reflection, will I lose many dps or not?

Thanks
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 27, 2018, 6:52:40 AM
I absolutely hate dealing with the curses from soul mantle. Is an Inpulsa a decent option for this build?
Hmm, can i use Singularity ? His mods its very goodly for us or no ?
Hi Folks,

Appreciate if I could get some tips on how to upgrade my character. feel a little squishy now.

Character: "ShopArchon"
"
lecujh wrote:
Hi Folks,

Appreciate if I could get some tips on how to upgrade my character. feel a little squishy now.

Character: "ShopArchon"

I dont see nothing wrong with your tree or items. It looks fine, unless you dont have cap resis. I would remove one 5% life node an add a jewel, which is 7% plus more mods. But thats a minor adjust that can wait 1 more level anyway.

I hope you are not using purity of lightning. Dont do it, you need full mana for MoM. Same with haste (I suppose you just use vaal haste here though, but better to be sure).

I have 4400 life and 2400 mana at level 95 and dont have found any issues, other than some deaths in uberelder or some stupid missclick here or there. I think your deaths could be for wrong playstyle, maybe you go running into enemies, try to slow down a bit if you die too much, dont tank with totems, because if they got freeze or that, you will be in problem if you dont react fast. And move, move, move a lot, use phase run, etc.

I would take phase run somewhere, it looks silly but is great. I even got 2 of them, one manually and another in a CWDT level 1 to proc a lot.

Maybe you die because of Soul Mantle. If you see one flask is not enough to manage the curses, put it in more. I sometimes even use it in both my 3 flasks if I feel lazy and dont get curses once in an entire map. It's not optimal but its more safe in the end.

Other than that, the usual, take care of chain maps (use the appopiate pantheon for them), beware the -xx resis maps (I use loreweave there), etc. Remember you can also reroll or sell the dangerous ones. I sometimes even use the minor pantheon with immune to poison in maps where monsters poison on hit, or use a flasks that ups the resistance of a type of damage in the map (dps is golden anyway, so we can afford to lose some). Maybe its because of my former hardcore experience, but I maybe play more cautiously than other guys.

EDIT: looking at your items now and gems, maybe the problem is you lightning warping into enemies, or away from enemies, and that proc the degen from shimmerons because you crit while doind it. If thats the case, beware, I dont use flame dash for same reason (it killed me a couple times), I only use it when no monsters around just to go up and down over terrain. I use flasks and phase run for movement, I prefer being a bit slower than suicidal.

So give some of my tips a try at least, before buying anything more, and look for yourself if any of it helps a bit with your survivality.

Sorry my bad English. Hope this helps-
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 27, 2018, 9:59:34 AM
"
Valmar wrote:

I have 4400 life and 2400 mana at level 95 and dont have found any issues, other than some deaths in uberelder or some stupid missclick here or there.

actually i have like 5k life and 1.3k free mana, and MoM works just fine as long as we use Lavianga's Spirit as mana flask
"
RushBone wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:

I have 4400 life and 2400 mana at level 95 and dont have found any issues, other than some deaths in uberelder or some stupid missclick here or there.

actually i have like 5k life and 1.3k free mana, and MoM works just fine as long as we use Lavianga's Spirit as mana flask

Yeah well I was saying that to the other guy, because he said he had survival problems.
With less mana, he can be like 6,5K efective "life", while on full mana he will up it to more than 7k-7.2K with same items and even less life, thats it. What I meant is he doesnt need purity of lightning in any way, if he is using it (not sure there). If he is using it, then he should remove it and get more lightning resis on gear.

I was not saying it to you or your build, I said to him because he asked for help to get less deaths.
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 27, 2018, 11:22:28 AM
"
Valmar wrote:
"
RushBone wrote:
"
Valmar wrote:

Yeah well I was saying that to the other guy, because he said he had survival problems.
With less mana, he can be like 6,5K efective "life", while on full mana he will up it to more than 7k-7.2K with same items and even less life, thats it. What I meant is he doesnt need purity of lightning in any way, if he is using it (not sure there). If he is using it, then he should remove it and get more lightning resis on gear.

I was not saying it to you or your build, I said to him because he asked for help to get less deaths.

sorry, my comment was also not to negate what you were saying :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info