[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Koolpsych wrote:
If we don't want to use Wise Oak (balancing resistances is a huge pain), what would be the next best flask to use instead?

I don't believe you have to balance it? I mean for full reduced damage you would but for the major dps boost you just want your light res higher then the rest?
"
groar wrote:

My gear atm:

Coward's Legacy let's you use Pain Attunement in the tree for free 30% MORE dmg, also check Life and Mana Flasks, they are instant on low life which you are always on thanks to the belt, coupled with Soul of Ryslatha that's instant full life every time you use Life flask.
One more profit - you can use Lori's Lantern for some defences/speed. Not sure if it's worth loosing a ring slot but with nice corruption it also gives enough dps to keep it.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Em1VVpdi

800k Shaper dps/totem *5 Totems

1mil dps if you swap ele focus to Power Charge on critical and activate shock in config (you can't shock shaper with this dmg but you can shock everything else)

1 more advice: Get self cast Vaal Arc + Increased Duration for that sweet 7 sec Lucky buff.
Yes it will trigger even with Ancestral Bond.
Yes it will also trigger Shimmeron's degen but it won't get through your regen so you won't even notice it.

You'll take so much damage from the 50% increased effect of curses on you. This only works if you're using atziri's reflection. Great addition if you have the item tho.
If you're not using it or cannot afford it. You almost always pop your curse immune flask in between mobs to reduce damage. By doing so you are no longer cursed by vulnerability, meaning you lose low life effect.
"
Koolpsych wrote:
If we don't want to use Wise Oak (balancing resistances is a huge pain), what would be the next best flask to use instead?

You dont need to balance them since we only deal Lightning damage, you only have to make sure lightning resistance is the highest.

@Heromon Yes you are right, it only works with Reflection.
Last edited by groar on Jun 22, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
"
groar wrote:

I'm doing deathless Uber Elders, so I guess you are the problem.

Any video will be appreciated ... ty
"
pticouic wrote:
"
groar wrote:

I'm doing deathless Uber Elders, so I guess you are the problem.

Any video will be appreciated ... ty

He better well damn be with his 30+ ex gear... lmao
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
groar wrote:

My gear atm:

Coward's Legacy let's you use Pain Attunement in the tree for free 30% MORE dmg, also check Life and Mana Flasks, they are instant on low life which you are always on thanks to the belt, coupled with Soul of Ryslatha that's instant full life every time you use Life flask.
One more profit - you can use Lori's Lantern for some defences/speed. Not sure if it's worth loosing a ring slot but with nice corruption it also gives enough dps to keep it.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Em1VVpdi

800k Shaper dps/totem *5 Totems

1mil dps if you swap ele focus to Power Charge on critical and activate shock in config (you can't shock shaper with this dmg but you can shock everything else)

1 more advice: Get self cast Vaal Arc + Increased Duration for that sweet 7 sec Lucky buff.
Yes it will trigger even with Ancestral Bond.
Yes it will also trigger Shimmeron's degen but it won't get through your regen so you won't even notice it.

I loved your build a lot until I realized how expensive the shield is. Is there an alternative for the shield? Thanks!
First of all, thank you so much for this build. One of the first few times that I don't want to reroll a new character but just to progress through the game.

I have a couple of questions though:
- How do you manage curses from soul mantle during long boss fights? like shaper for example if the fight prelongated after your curse immune flask run out?
- I have a 5l soul mantle and 1 shimmeron. Should I go for 6l or a second shimmeron first?

Again thanks a lot for this build
Wrong double post
Last edited by ftw2255 on Jun 23, 2018, 1:39:55 PM
"
ftw2255 wrote:
First of all, thank you so much for this build. One of the first few times that I don't want to reroll a new character but just to progress through the game.

I have a couple of questions though:
- How do you manage curses from soul mantle during long boss fights? like shaper for example if the fight prelongated after your curse immune flask run out?
- I have a 5l soul mantle and 1 shimmeron. Should I go for 6l or a second shimmeron first?

Again thanks a lot for this build

Glad you are having fun.

About your questions:
1) During long fight use flasks wisely. If you run out... good luck :D. I usually run around and pray.
2) I linked SM before the first Shimmeron. But SM isn't mandatory, you can use a 6L rare chest or Tabula Rasa (I used this before 6L SM). In your situation go for 6L, whatever it is. A rare 6L or Tabula Rasa is better than a 5L Soul Mantle
Great guide, and great build. I have used this as my league starter and it's so strong I haven't wanted to change yet!

One thing to note... you actually get a bit more dps using Increased Critical Strikes gem instead of Controlled Destruction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info