[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Godfeast_1 wrote:
I see.

I went with brotherhood and wyrm but not 3 dragons, so I was wondering what I might’ve missed.

Freezing is good with the ring too, and the whole freezing mechanic is really the key to survival with this build (next to good life regen).

Surprised it isn’t put out there more.

i gave brotherhood a try tonight but it doesnt freeze the higher bosses :P with three dragons bosses up to t15 all freeze solid its quite nice for safe bossing lol.

My gear atm:

Coward's Legacy let's you use Pain Attunement in the tree for free 30% MORE dmg, also check Life and Mana Flasks, they are instant on low life which you are always on thanks to the belt, coupled with Soul of Ryslatha that's instant full life every time you use Life flask.
One more profit - you can use Lori's Lantern for some defences/speed. Not sure if it's worth loosing a ring slot but with nice corruption it also gives enough dps to keep it.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Em1VVpdi

800k Shaper dps/totem *5 Totems

1mil dps if you swap ele focus to Power Charge on critical and activate shock in config (you can't shock shaper with this dmg but you can shock everything else)

1 more advice: Get self cast Vaal Arc + Increased Duration for that sweet 7 sec Lucky buff.
Yes it will trigger even with Ancestral Bond.
Yes it will also trigger Shimmeron's degen but it won't get through your regen so you won't even notice it.
Last edited by groar on Jun 22, 2018, 12:30:17 AM
"
groar wrote:

Coward's Legacy let's you use Pain Attunement in the tree for free 30% MORE dmg, also check Life and Mana Flasks, they are instant on low life which you are always on thanks to the belt, coupled with Soul of Ryslatha that's instant full life every time you use Life flask.
One more profit - you can use Lori's Lantern for some defences/speed. Not sure if it's worth loosing a ring slot but with nice corruption it also gives enough dps to keep it.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/Em1VVpdi

800k Shaper dps/totem *5 Totems

1mil dps if you swap ele focus to Power Charge on critical and activate shock in config (you can't shock shaper with this dmg but you can shock everything else)

1 more advice: Get self cast Vaal Arc + Increased Duration for that sweet 7 sec Lucky buff.
Yes it will trigger even with Ancestral Bond.
Yes it will also trigger Shimmeron's degen but it won't get through your regen so you won't even notice it.

Thanks, I'm messing around with the belt right now, lost around 500hp, but I think the hp flask effect makes up for it playability wise.
Hi!

I am doing this Build in 3.3 but with a different tree and gear. I am skipping nearly all the spell damage / Lightning damage nodes and only pick life, mana, crit and power charges.

I am using the Indigon helmet, Clarity on Mana and an Atziri's Foible. Only level 80 and using Tabula Rasa / Brightbeak / ~Level 18 gems (also using Minion and Totem Resistance gem).

Before switching to Indigon i was able to reach ~15k Damage during the map clear. Switching to Indigon and changing the Tree I am even down to ~4k Damage in HO but spending all my mana casting Totems it will go up to ~35k.

That doesn't sound much but at least it shows that my damage in combat ist 8-9 times the damage i have in HO without casting. If i am able to increase my base damage using better gems and Shimmeron's the damage should go up very high.

At the moment I have only 2k mana and up to 700 mana reg. I can regenerate 2800 mana / 4sec. That would translate into 14 Stacks of Indigon x56% Spell Damage = 784% Spell Damage.
According to POB I should be able to double that reaching up to +1500% Spell Damage. Other Indigon Builds can reach more then 4000% but as i keep the Crit nodes my +784% Spell Damage will also multiply by crit.

As it seems the damage potential is higher than the original build but you may get issues being OOM when trying to cast a Totem/Curse or when getting damage using MOM.

Last edited by Slowdice2 on Jun 22, 2018, 5:37:56 AM
"
Lyricalpanda wrote:
I'm pretty squishy at lvl 88, having trouble with the Elder in a t9 and generally living in t9-10. This is my first character on PoE and would love some guidance on building better for survivability.

I haven't farmed enough to replace with Shimmerons and at 73/78/78/-48 resistances. Will mostly swapping in some chaos help or am I missing the mark majorly on something?

Thanks!

You need to completely rework your items.
Drop moonsorrow,only wand you want to use is shimmeron,otherwise get yourself a decent dagger/scepter.
some 1-10c item will double your dps, https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Incursion/woyM8Kub
Then plug the shield charge+fortify+faster attack since you already have a shield,will help a lot to move and survive.
All your defence items must have +80 life stat as a basement,+mana to use MoM,+res to get cap.
If you have jewel slots for something other than clear mind and watcher's eye(you better have one),they must contain +7% life stat also.
Your profile is closed,but i suggest you have all kind of damage nodes,so drop some or get few levels to take Devotion life nodes. Gl.
This is an amazing build (no). I died 75 times bypassing the bosses. God save the author!
В ожидании аукциона.
"
destle wrote:
This is an amazing build (no). I died 75 times bypassing the bosses. God save the author!

Do you play it like a jugg tank?

I leveled it with junk from the floor (still doing this, playing kind of SSF waiting to buy one or 2 things). It was really easy leveling this, even Kitava was a breeze. I'm still in early maps, but run everything including ele reflect, and do every boss. Still no MOM, so there's room for more stability when I need it later.

When played right, you don't get hit at all by trash.

Dying until now through
- reading in the Internet
- going into an incursion like a jugg tank
- not drinking enough potions

This build IS a glas cannon - but you can survive one big hit through life / mana. So stay behind, let your totems draw aggro and run a lot of zig zag. If you play reckless - build a tank. Totems need some time to fire, if you are reckless in this time even 3 million dps won't save you.

When you need more tankyness, no Shimerion and a shield so you can charge / fortify. That should help. Or wear 3 dragons helmet and freeze the screen - but then you've to hold back until the totems fire.
"
destle wrote:

I'm doing deathless Uber Elders, so I guess you are the problem.
I was playing around with the idea of using Malachai's Awakening and Loreweave, but the blood magic makes the MoM and the Mini-Mom asc. nodes useless, which makes me think I'd need to go Acrobatics or something. Has anybody played around with some sort of setup along these lines?
If we don't want to use Wise Oak (balancing resistances is a huge pain), what would be the next best flask to use instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info