[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Hey-o,

couple of questions after saying again how awesome this build is... god i love arc lol...

OK first off, does the new amazing arc MTX work with soul mantel? some mtxs do not work when the uniques change the way the skill gem works, for example you cant use totem skins with soul mantle. I assume it works but want to see if anyone has tried it?

Second question, is there any way to make this build as hiero non crit? I was messing around with an ES version and can't for the life of me ramp up arc dmg if I dont take all the crit nodes (ele overload doesnt cut it)

so yea, thoughts would be very appreciated.

"
Novokaine187 wrote:
Hey-o,

couple of questions after saying again how awesome this build is... god i love arc lol...

OK first off, does the new amazing arc MTX work with soul mantel? some mtxs do not work when the uniques change the way the skill gem works, for example you cant use totem skins with soul mantle. I assume it works but want to see if anyone has tried it?

Second question, is there any way to make this build as hiero non crit? I was messing around with an ES version and can't for the life of me ramp up arc dmg if I dont take all the crit nodes (ele overload doesnt cut it)

so yea, thoughts would be very appreciated.

confirm my totem skin not work with soul mantle. sighs

I just crafted a very good armour to try out instead of soul mantle, because I just cannot flask spam for curse removal if I don't want to use double kikarazu.

So far I've been doing pretty well and the little loss in dps is not that much; Huge plus: I can finally use my totem skin lol
Last edited by ntpphong on Jun 20, 2018, 3:08:01 AM
Little confused about ele focus. This is better than shock?
a question about the build are you not dropping a LOT of life nodes? its really worth knowing in the playstyle of totem?

i mean, you are losing a roughly 50% of life modifier in the tree nodes, yeah when you have 2x shimmeron and really high gear you delete everything but dunno if its worth till that objective run that low life
"
keygy wrote:
a question about the build are you not dropping a LOT of life nodes? its really worth knowing in the playstyle of totem?

i mean, you are losing a roughly 50% of life modifier in the tree nodes, yeah when you have 2x shimmeron and really high gear you delete everything but dunno if its worth till that objective run that low life

I've been running with 3.9k life and 2.5k Mana. Up to t16s and im 51% to 95. I'm also using three dragons over my plus 1 arc tri res life helm. Almost everything freezes solid including bosses. Makes for very safe mapping. I wish I could get plus 1 arc on my dragons helm haha.
Last edited by RushingService on Jun 20, 2018, 8:40:12 AM
"
keygy wrote:

Honestly I'm still pretty low in DPS and until T10 maps there was no problem of survivability (if you keep moving).

When the damage start to kick in (~120k PoB DPS) you will have enough damage to almost insta kill packs. General bosses should not be a problem too. Different question is T15+ maps, you should be able to kill them but some deaths could occur.

As many as already mentioned before, the build can be built differently and more defensive oriented:
- Use shield and shild charge + fortify
- Rare chest with life
- Invest in more mana (better MoM ratio)
- Invest in more life
- Defensive flasks
- Freezing (drop EF, add "cold damage to spell" somewhere or added cold support or convert lightning)

You can adjust the build to satisfy your style. Your imagination is the limit :)
ARC will take care of the rest.
Last edited by Gegemo on Jun 20, 2018, 8:45:51 AM
hi all! following up with a SUPER important question:

Aaaaanyone know if the automaton MTX for arc works with Soul Mantle? :D because WHO doesn't want to melt things with red laser beams from hell???

<333
The automaton mtx works with arc totem. You just can't use totem mtx with Soul Mantle.
"
"
keygy wrote:

I've been running with 3.9k life and 2.5k Mana. Up to t16s and im 51% to 95. I'm also using three dragons over my plus 1 arc tri res life helm. Almost everything freezes solid including bosses. Makes for very safe mapping. I wish I could get plus 1 arc on my dragons helm haha.

do you use EF still in the Arc Setup or have you took it out ? I'm really wondering, as i die sometimes quite often :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info