[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

Âre there any good Shaper or Elder Helmet Mods for this build and why are so many using the Devotos Devotion for the this build?

Im at lvl 86 in HC and removed Doom cast for the Devotion Nodes. So i get more HP.
I hope the damage will be enough.
Probably going for Doom cast next or the 2 jewel Slots.
Dont know if the Power Charges are worth it without the shimmerings so far?!
"
Arinfaed wrote:
Âre there any good Shaper or Elder Helmet Mods for this build and why are so many using the Devotos Devotion for the this build?

Im at lvl 86 in HC and removed Doom cast for the Devotion Nodes. So i get more HP.

I would assume devoto's purely for the movement speed, as this build has horrible movement skills and no movement speed. Having no defenses either, movement is the only thing it can do to stay alive long enough for totems to kill.
"
Caulder10 wrote:
"
Arinfaed wrote:

I would assume devoto's purely for the movement speed, as this build has horrible movement skills and no movement speed. Having no defenses either, movement is the only thing it can do to stay alive long enough for totems to kill.

I changed to devoto after changing my 30% movement boots for Kaom Roots to make UberElder. I even bought a +10% movement speed corrupted Kaoms, but find them slow, so I bought a Devoto's to compensate.

Until UberElder, I didnt use Devoto's nor Kaoms, I just used rare ones with life/resis, etc.
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Jun 19, 2018, 2:17:54 PM
Is there any reason why in the build guide PoB link you specced into Heart of Thunder but on your actual character you have not?
Because I'm still not level 94 :)
How can I improve my gear playing this build?

Spoiler

Thanks!
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted
Last edited by dirty_tricks on Jun 19, 2018, 6:11:36 PM
"
dirty_tricks wrote:
How can I improve my gear playing this build?

Spoiler

Thanks!

Once again,do you really need 2 shimmerons and all kind of damage nodes from passive tree?
How about to drop 6 points from Heart of thunder,get Devotion node and nearest jewel socket,get 7% life for all jewels and Watcher's Eye 6\6\6 .
Also you have MoM+10% ascendancy and 0 mana from items and tree,not the way it works.
Remove second shimmeron for a good shield is always an option.
Finally killed the elder, not sure how to quote but the guy who posted his gear earlier. cold flask makes it ezpz, solves those damn cold degens that always fuck my titties. so pumped first uber kill ever
For some reason I can't visit the tree URL, could anybody do me a favor, please capture some pictures of the tree...thank you so much.

Edit:I download the POB and it works. It's OK now.
Last edited by ardye on Jun 20, 2018, 12:29:38 AM
"
ardye wrote:
For some reason I can't visit the tree URL, could anybody do me a favor, please capture some pictures of the tree...thank you so much.

It's OK now.
Last edited by ardye on Jun 20, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info