[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Raytscha wrote:
"
"
keygy wrote:
a question about the build are you not dropping a LOT of life nodes? its really worth knowing in the playstyle of totem?

i mean, you are losing a roughly 50% of life modifier in the tree nodes, yeah when you have 2x shimmeron and really high gear you delete everything but dunno if its worth till that objective run that low life

I've been running with 3.9k life and 2.5k Mana. Up to t16s and im 51% to 95. I'm also using three dragons over my plus 1 arc tri res life helm. Almost everything freezes solid including bosses. Makes for very safe mapping. I wish I could get plus 1 arc on my dragons helm haha.

do you use EF still in the Arc Setup or have you took it out ? I'm really wondering, as i die sometimes quite often :D

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you have to take EF out in order to freeze since EF would prevent the ailment.
"
Raytscha wrote:
"
"
keygy wrote:
a question about the build are you not dropping a LOT of life nodes? its really worth knowing in the playstyle of totem?

i mean, you are losing a roughly 50% of life modifier in the tree nodes, yeah when you have 2x shimmeron and really high gear you delete everything but dunno if its worth till that objective run that low life

I've been running with 3.9k life and 2.5k Mana. Up to t16s and im 51% to 95. I'm also using three dragons over my plus 1 arc tri res life helm. Almost everything freezes solid including bosses. Makes for very safe mapping. I wish I could get plus 1 arc on my dragons helm haha.

do you use EF still in the Arc Setup or have you took it out ? I'm really wondering, as i die sometimes quite often :D

I'm using Inc crit strikes instead of ef. I tested added cold but it didn't freeze bosses very well but three dragons just allows my full light dps to freeze everything haha. Use other helm and ef for shaper and stuff but everything up to t16 has been a breeze lol.
Anyone got some input on where I should go from here? Probably next is working towards doomcast on the tree, and helm enchant.

https://pastebin.com/iwSSrz8i

Last edited by anomalyapparent on Jun 21, 2018, 7:48:35 PM

I'm using Inc crit strikes instead of ef. I tested added cold but it didn't freeze bosses very well but three dragons just allows my full light dps to freeze everything haha. Use other helm and ef for shaper and stuff but everything up to t16 has been a breeze lol. [/quote]

Is there a reason you use the helmet slot to 3 dragons, which provides nothing else, instead of brotherhood ring, which allows both shock and chill/freeze with resists+?
Theamazonbasin
"
Godfeast_1 wrote:

I'm using Inc crit strikes instead of ef. I tested added cold but it didn't freeze bosses very well but three dragons just allows my full light dps to freeze everything haha. Use other helm and ef for shaper and stuff but everything up to t16 has been a breeze lol.

Is there a reason you use the helmet slot to 3 dragons, which provides nothing else, instead of brotherhood ring, which allows both shock and chill/freeze with resists+?[/quote]

For the 30 all res mostly. I never tried brotherhood ring but it converts some light to cold doesn't it? I don't think it would freeze bosses as effectively as 100 light dmg? I'll have to test it out and see. But ultimately I'm trying to elder essence worm for the extra dps on ring haha.
I see.

I went with brotherhood and wyrm but not 3 dragons, so I was wondering what I might’ve missed.

Freezing is good with the ring too, and the whole freezing mechanic is really the key to survival with this build (next to good life regen).

Surprised it isn’t put out there more.
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Jun 21, 2018, 8:21:55 PM
"
Anyone got some input on where I should go from here? Probably next is working towards doomcast on the tree, and helm enchant.

Sell mirror and buy 2 Shimmerons and run a curse immunity flask if your not using 2 kikazaru
"
Ryce wrote:
"

Sell mirror and buy 2 Shimmerons and run a curse immunity flask if your not using 2 kikazaru

uh, I don't have a mirror.
"
"
Ryce wrote:
"

uh, I don't have a mirror.

i meant the reflection.
I'm pretty squishy at lvl 88, having trouble with the Elder in a t9 and generally living in t9-10. This is my first character on PoE and would love some guidance on building better for survivability.

I haven't farmed enough to replace with Shimmerons and at 73/78/78/-48 resistances. Will mostly swapping in some chaos help or am I missing the mark majorly on something?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info