New game. $60
+ $30-$60 for expansions.
_________
$90-120

Poe. $0.00.
+ $20-$40 for luxury tabs.
_________
$20-$40.

Or about 30 mcdoubles for you millennials.

"But it's FREE TO PLAY. You shouldn't have to pay anything. Because, you know, creating F2P games is charity work"
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I would say interesting, but it isn't. This kind of topic keeps on coming up again and again.
You're saying that one cannot play through the endless along with trading with only the four tabs. Well, let me tell you that I did that for a very long time, making tons of currency trading and mapping, or as much one possibly can being as casual as I am. I also have played through all the endgame content at some point, save for Uber elder since I haven't had time this league yet. People do it all the time.

If you're not a hoarder, then it takes a pretty decent amount of time for the default tabs to start feeling cramped in a new league. That's without taking into account mule characters, additional accounts, etc.

For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
New game. $60
+ $30-$60 for expansions.
_________
$90-120

Poe. $0.00.
+ $20-$40 for luxury tabs.
_________
$20-$40.

Or about 30 mcdoubles for you millennials.

"But it's FREE TO PLAY. You shouldn't have to pay anything. Because, you know, creating F2P games is charity work"

Get your drum. I heard there's a circle around here!
I could play with 4 stash tabs, you don't need a vast majority of what you pickup i'd say the currency tab should probably be standard but the rest is just hording stuff you probably won't use
If you really don't intend to put 20$ in the game it's allowed to create a second account - you can use it to store items you want to collect in 4 more stash tabs and different mule characters.

You welcome.
Hf :)
I know a few folks who played for years with the standard 4 tabs
I dont see any any key!
"
Playing PoE without buying is impossible these days

It was always like that from mine experience. Those who paid nothing was using guild tabs. Those with 4 tabs was asking other for favors.
Last edited by Rexeos on Mar 19, 2018, 4:05:00 PM
We ALL will HAVE to go the monetary route to even get maps in this game. Dumbfucks don't seem to get maps need to drop more than ANYTHING else. SO dumb. I'm about out with this bullshit. Will spread the word too.
free should be 8 now with all the extras
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 19, 2018, 4:06:31 PM
I started poe to decide whether or not to buy SC2 or D3. I could have bought both now with what I've invested.

Here's the thing - I could very well have gotten on with just the 4 starter tabs - in D2 we had no choice but to resort to mule characters. But when it came down to it I really liked most of their business model, because the entire game can be experienced without spending anything other than time.

The reason I chose to invest into the game was convenience and time. I hate throwing relatively useful stuff away, and the extra space allows me more time to trade it off or come to terms with trashing it.

If I hadn't bought space, I would basically be ignoring all but the most profitable items and be stuck hocking wares in trade chat and the forums.

We may not have an ah, but for those of us who came from D2, having a means to sell that didn't involve complex forum posts on a third party site was a nice step in the right direction.

Edit - I really have to add - for at least some of us who remember the days of shareware, it can be fairly annoying to see complaints against games that provide full content free of charge. People should be grateful they get to decide how much they want to pay instead of complaining about having to pay at all - a service has to make money to stay in service. Even free games have to generate revenue or they cease to be run.
Yep, totally over league play.
Last edited by SeCKSEgai on Mar 19, 2018, 4:20:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info