Playing PoE without buying is impossible these days

"
It's not that they're not doing anything about it. It's a part of their business plan.

And their business plan is terrible and is allowed to be criticized
Game is free.
You can always create mule accounts, use forum to post your items and get cancer/lose your sanity after doing this for a week.

Wraeclast is a hars place exile.
Enjoy your time =)

--------------------------------------
Ok and now my honest opinion.
Itemization, even for paying user is a cancer. We already have a lot of "special" tabs and more are comming (for sure ggg will make some new tabs), im already tired of this.

Void tab please...
I can even pay for tab that would let me to use tabs i already paid for in convenient way.
"
"
20 bucks doesn't sound too bad now does it?

For a free-to-play game, yes.

Plus, it's not just $20.00.

Games free to play and you don't have to spend the $20.
"
"
It's not that they're not doing anything about it. It's a part of their business plan.

Your ideal business plan. Give it to them for free. Never make money. Continue producing.

lol. okay.
"
"
"
20 bucks doesn't sound too bad now does it?

For a free-to-play game, yes.

Plus, it's not just $20.00.

Games free to play and you don't have to spend the $20.

You have to. Play the game with multiple characters doing maps while trading with the defauly tabs.

You're absolutely ignorant of reality if you think it's feasable or in anyway enjoyable.
"
"

Actually, it's been a brilliant business plan...
I'm not sure why you think it's terrible.
Basically you can play the game completely free as long as you like, or you can drop 20+ bucks and have some organizational helpers, or you can drop as much as you like and make your character look awesome.

As a consumer you can't really beat those options these days. I know of multiple games that use GGG as their "ideal" model.
Not really. I just bought the tabs for $20 and didn't cry about it. Get a better job.
"
majesw wrote:
"
"

Actually, it's been a brilliant business plan...
I'm not sure why you think it's terrible.
Basically you can play the game completely free as long as you like, or you can drop 20+ bucks and have some organizational helpers, or you can drop as much as you like and make your character look awesome.

As a consumer you can't really beat those options these days. I know of multiple games that use GGG as their "ideal" model.

Well apparently for him f2p companies should never make any money and keep producing games for years.
"
Not really. I just bought the tabs for $20 and didn't cry about it. Get a better job.

You seem pretty defensive over something so trivial (to you).

Anyway, criticism still stands. You have yet to refute.
game is free, no-one is forcing u to play this game, idk??
may be move on to another game that is free and doesnt chock you on mtx?
or maybe ask Wilson nicely and he may give you free tabs?
if you have better business plan, maybe apply for a position in GGG?
cmonbruj, lets be real,,,not sure if trolling tbh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info