[3.5] The Dancing Duo Juggernaut - Shaper Down, low budget, atziri, uber lab, guardians viable

Hi, im using your build for a guide with my guardian. I leveled it originally with dom blow and still using that to create fast easy guards with the duo. Love the build, mine is slapped together at the moment (using a character i had retired) just to see how it would work really. Now i see how fast it is and how well it flows with dom blow ill be pushing the build.
Nice build, really enjoying it (got 90 lvl today)

what do I imagine when I play, lol
Spoiler
Last edited by Rektor322 on Sep 19, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
"
Rtimusexile wrote:
Hi, im using your build for a guide with my guardian. I leveled it originally with dom blow and still using that to create fast easy guards with the duo. Love the build, mine is slapped together at the moment (using a character i had retired) just to see how it would work really. Now i see how fast it is and how well it flows with dom blow ill be pushing the build.

Hey how's dominating blow going along? What are some differences in what you do?
"
xethos25 wrote:
Hey how's dominating blow going along? What are some differences in what you do?

I'm doing a dom blow Juggernaut. PoB: https://pastebin.com/s0xywsHp
It works pretty well. Since Dominating blow is a minion skill the ghastly jewel mod '20% increased minion damage if you have used a minion skill recently' becomes way more valuable than flat minion damage, since it'll always be up and will affect both you and your minions.
Rampage is amazing since you get both the minion and the normal damage from it due to spiritual aid.

I'm using Herald of purity and Vaal skeles with minion speed and maim, blood magic/increased aoe/minion life/frenzy chieftain spectres, and a holy relic, stone golem, enduring cry, and minion life in boots.
Since you aren't stacking flat minion damage Dervish will benefit a ton from added chaos damage, and the ape spectres will more or less take care of frenzy charges. I just swapped added chaos for hypothermia in this build.

It's kinda a chore to do bosses since I'm SSF and don't have any writhing jars, but I can more or less throw skeletons at those problems until they go away. I might actually 6l dervish so I can just stick skeletons in there as needed.

Gearing is a little messy. scaling facebreakers means using a unique in almost every slot. I ended up taking like, 40% resist from the tree to catch up. This isn't important now, but it will be once I find an abyssus/deidbellow and get loreweave.
Last edited by Duodecimus on Sep 23, 2018, 5:42:48 AM
Anyone managed to kill uber elder with this? I'm currently wondering what to play next and I'm looking for something tanky that isn't molten strike.

"
Duodecimus wrote:

Rampage is amazing since you get both the minion and the normal damage from it due to spiritual aid.

Rampage doesn't grant any damage anymore. Got changed way back but the wiki was never updated.
I did uber elder once but it took me three tries. There are certanly better builds for that.
+ very cheap / budget friendly

- You have to Essence Craft Jewellry, which can be expensive

Bump
I have 15000 amour and 6k life. I can clear t15 maps easily. But when it comes to minotaur fight, I got easily killed. Only one hit can take almost 90% of my Hp. And the damage dealt by the dancing duo is not enough for minotaur. What can I do to win the fight? What specific flasks should I bring into the map?
Basalt Flask might help. It's the hardest guardian for us because i think it has a lot of phys mitigation. When you get a little more practice you can easily dodge all of his moves and just stay out of range. Also playing with sound might help you during this encounter so you can hear when he starts digging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info