[3.5] The Dancing Duo Juggernaut - Shaper Down, low budget, atziri, uber lab, guardians viable

Interesting build. I'm wondering why you don't use any %increased minion damage when you last used a minion ability on your ghastly eyes over the flat ele/phys dmg?
i tried 3 flame golems and they make more dps then raging spirits in a 6 link with Greaterultiple, BloodMagic, Flame Golem, Controlled Destruktion, Minion DMG, and Empower.
I used 3 special jewels for golems, maybe nextime a fourth for 5 golems?.

Its a little bit easier to play, because you dont need to cast raging spirits all the time and you make alot of more aoe and max dmg with golems.

Spoiler

Excellent build. I planned to just have fun on flashback, didn't expect that it would go so far. I played along with a friend on the same build, dancing quadro(!!!), with different auras.
I did not use srs, instead use a phase run CWDT, which makes life much easier. To get the
"recently" bonus from jewel i used Desecrate and Flash offering.
With double curse (Vulnerability and Punishment) and elemental equilibrium from friend, we are kill all the breach bosses, shaper guards, yellow elder and bestiary bosses without any problems.

Instead a srs i use Raise Spectres Wicker Man, they burn all worms in second and make start easier.
Last edited by Glicerin on Jun 27, 2018, 4:48:02 AM
Wow gz on your demi! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much :)
Awesome build!

I'm using Ice bite and the swords are keeping full frenzy charges almost all time, maybe not on bosses (swapping to hypothermia then). Frenzy is great cuz minions gets way more than the regular bonus, something like 15% movement speed, 45% attack speed and 12% more damage. It's worth trying
Last edited by marcosyy87 on Jun 8, 2018, 1:25:02 PM
this works in 3.3 ?¡
yes it does, im using with variation to tree and support gems, but it works.
Can you please post a leveling skill tree guide? I want to use this as a league starter but i don't know what nodes to grab first.
"
Can you please post a leveling skill tree guide? I want to use this as a league starter but i don't know what nodes to grab first.

i am just levelling as a standard sunderboi, just grabbed the "strong arm" node at the start and rushing spiritual aid then, followed by all the other minion dmg nodes
ziggyd video rip prices

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info