[3.5] The Dancing Duo Juggernaut - Shaper Down, low budget, atziri, uber lab, guardians viable

just occasionally gives some more dps vs bosses, you could use something else instead
hi,

seems to be a very original build.

I just wonder why you say to choose a good rolled sword, because when the dervish pop, you become unarmed. So the DPS does not depends on your sword stat, no ? POB seems to confirm that, because I do not see any reference to the weapon stat in the DPS calc. Please explain if I miss something.

Thx for the guide.
"
I just wonder why you say to choose a good rolled sword, because when the dervish pop, you become unarmed. So the DPS does not depends on your sword stat, no ? POB seems to confirm that, because I do not see any reference to the weapon stat in the DPS calc. Please explain if I miss something.

When I change the sword stats in POB from perfect to worst I lose around 25k DPS. It takes the sword stats for sure, because corrupted implicits work aswell.
Would the new unique The Queen's Hunger work with this build ?
Command of the Pit is 5 ex now. How much damage would be lost without it?
Also, I love the build, but Syndicate fort doors are so fucking hard to kill due to DD not focusing them, also I just killed uber atziri, took me 5 years because I still had low damage and DD just switched focus on clones every second so none would die lol
"
marshmaru wrote:
I got mine for 1,5 ex (Betrayal) and Standard says 2 ex.
What League are you playing? oO
Last edited by Noxicon on Dec 28, 2018, 7:11:47 AM
"
Noxicon wrote:
"
marshmaru wrote:
I got mine for 1,5 ex (Betrayal) and Standard says 2 ex.
What League are you playing? oO

Hes talking about Command Of The Pit with 2 abyssal sockets. They cost around 8ex on Betrayal currently. The one with 1 socket is only about 1 - 1,5ex.
"
Linte wrote:
Hes talking about Command Of The Pit with 2 abyssal sockets. They cost around 8ex on Betrayal currently. The one with 1 socket is only about 1 - 1,5ex.
Ah, ty. Didn't know there's another version.

Currently having a problem getting better jewels.
Here's my searching template (sort by "sum"):https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/Z9y0p8uQ

Any ideas?
"
arctic82 wrote:
Someone tried a hybrid facebreaker variant of this build with new keystone minion damage also affects you? What damage can be expected with some 6l attack skill while your swords are spinning?

Hi, yes. I have done this this league.

I found this guide after I created my own mixed build, and it is similar.

I am using Full Fire Damage conversion consecrated path in 6L chest, with dervish, facebreakers, minion damage nodes and minion damage/attack speed also affects me nodes.

Build is fun to play. I have Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity, Dread Banner and Flammability (using Enlighten on both Heralds to have mana) and also life leech/mana leech to sustain.

Character is level 92 with 6,600hp, on small group found league so gear is crap.

Estimate over 8k life easily with cheap gear once I migrate to BSC.

Damage from Dervish is good, damage from Consecrated Path is good, added minions from Herald of Purity is good.

Also running Holy Relic for regen/damage (damage nova when I hit, and I hit a lot, so easy DPS and life regen), blood rage for added leech and attack speed and phase run.

Is the fastest jugg I have ever played. Have not attempted engame due to low gear issues with group self found - joining BSC later this week to gear.

PM me if you'd like to know more or view character "Basicallyjustterrycrews", profile is public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info