[3.5] The Dancing Duo Juggernaut - Shaper Down, low budget, atziri, uber lab, guardians viable

can face breakers be used? since you become unarmed or are you not realy unarmed
"
xxDizastaxx wrote:
can face breakers be used? since you become unarmed or are you not realy unarmed
you are not unarmed, since you are using a weapon
You do in fact become unarmed due to the DD's effect of muting your weapons(even swapping weps won't cure it)

For instance this kid used doryani's fist in his build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1683289
Last edited by catsheepsheep on Apr 12, 2018, 1:24:02 AM
Compared to other DD builds.

Pros
Is life based and therefore manlier than low life and ES(no need for chalupa ammy)
Has armor
Has endurance charges

Cons
Has lower dps(around a quarter to a half of the dps dd).
Is more reliant on abyss jewels(most of the DD builds like abyss jewels but not this much)
Cannot use spectres/zombs/skele to the fullest(hence the srs.(i think))
Needs to manually cap minion res due to not running puri of ele.
Does not run as many auras.

Special notes.
This DD build took the reduced flask charges used node as well as used a reduced flask charges used belt. Effectively opening up possible flask choices from 2 to 3 but it does not run the increased spell duration nodes or aura nodes making vaal haste and auras weaker than usual.

Sources
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2103173 DPS dd
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083614 Some kid named Jo billy made 7 builds of DD here is link of one.

p.s. Thank you for not mentioning DD triggers taunt jewel. BoTW missed that so no incoming nerfs.
What was your ascendency order ?
"
What was your ascendency order ?

Unstoppable - Unbreakable - Unflinching - Unrelenting

i think taking Unflinching earlier would be a good idea though, it's super strong right now
good
Congrats on the BOTW Tarpan!!!

"
catsheepsheep wrote:
Cannot use spectres/zombs/skele to the fullest(hence the srs.(i think))

The concept was to use only The Dancing Duo as the bulk of the damage, at least if he was following Woolfio's concept.

"
catsheepsheep wrote:
Needs to manually cap minion res due to not running puri of ele.

There are only 3 minions in this build and 2 of them don't need resistances. Running Purity of Elements make zero sense.

Congrats on Build of the Week!
Great build, grats on BOTW, also kind of hate you for it because I was really wanting to explore a Dancing Duo build this past week and now people are going to be picking these up and pricing them higher thanks to your BOTW, haha.

But one thing to mention, the prices of perfect Dancing Dervish/Duo are definitely higher but people only need to look for perfect physical damage not attack speed, right? Does the attack speed only affect you or does it affect the manifested weapon as well? A perfect dervish today was around 50 chaos but I was able to pick one up with perfect phys damage but only 26% out of 30% attack speed for 2 chaos.
twitch.tv/whoisfuskee
Come hang out with me sometime, fellow Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info