[3.5] The Dancing Duo Juggernaut - Shaper Down, low budget, atziri, uber lab, guardians viable

What about guardian now?
@tarpan
How much life do you have left after reserving life for your Aspect of the Crab?
I dont actually use aspect of the crab, u can just use any high armour, high life chest
@tarpan can you give us some "endgame options" like what corruptions to look for and some min-maxing? I am kinda done with all jewel sockets so far. I am having way too many chaos and exalted orbs spare... I kinda wanna start minmaxing xD I was thinking about Steel rings, then i realized they don't give dmg to the Dancing Duos (sad)
Last edited by DyingShadow on Sep 16, 2018, 12:48:37 PM
For endgame min maxing i suggest you get max life rolls on all gear maybe plus the per entage life from delve. Also buy alot of essence of fear and craft jewellry on high bases, maybe shaper or elder.
i already do have quite perfect shaper rings amulett with essence crafted on (Edit: okay no, i could get more life on them), i'll do the life thing. I just noticed i don't have carapace yet so that's also a thing. Do you think 2 socket Gloves is worth it for another jewel?

(Edit 2: does "curse corruption" on gloves work for Dancing Duo? (it's on hit it doesn't say if i gotta hit.... does anyone know?)
Last edited by DyingShadow on Sep 16, 2018, 8:12:49 PM
You have to hit yourself for curse on hit :-/ if you can fit all your gems anyway a second abyss jewel would be pretty good ofc. Instead of carapace you could also look for a body with even more armour, life and resists
I also still struggle with the CWDT... Frost Bomb... Vortex... cold snap... i am so lost... Also i'll prolly upgrade my CWDT to 5L... i might be using 2 out of those 3? (frost bomb + vortex?) tho putting a curse on
CWDT is always a nice lazy way to get it going

EDIT: sorry for bothering so much lol... i am just quite inexperienced in those kind of things...
Last edited by DyingShadow on Sep 17, 2018, 11:42:22 AM
Hi, I was wondering if some steel rings and an abyssus helmet could offer some kind of help for this build in order to have more dps. Thanks!
"
LoboX7 wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if some steel rings and an abyssus helmet could offer some kind of help for this build in order to have more dps. Thanks!

No, if you want damage add more minion damage. Abyssus is a noob trap (jmho) add a bone helmet for more dps.
Last edited by Rtimusexile on Sep 18, 2018, 4:05:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info