[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Rashx7 wrote:
Hi guys ! Can someone please explain me controlled destruction and Increased Critical Strikes ? how are they working together ? what is it that Im so noob to see :D

The Controlled Destruction Support does not bring your critical strike chance to 0%, it simply gives you an -100% critical strike chance, that is calculated together with all your other increases in critical strike chance, so if you have a total of +500% critical strike chance (counting the tree, power charges and items), the -100% would simply bring you to +400%, but giving you 25-44% MORE spell damage, do you get it?
If anyone is so convinced that double / triple phs as extra cold / fire / lighting mods are way better than spell crit / crit multi / spell dmg, I will happily sell these weapons to you that gives me 20-40% less dps.

PM me in game (Shaptress ~Delve) or on here.

Also some cheaper alternatives If you are new / starting out.

Last edited by zshane1125 on Sep 21, 2018, 4:44:30 PM
Hello nice Build
I Have 1 question
This is Witch build right ?
"
vinalex1995 wrote:
Hello nice Build
I Have 1 question
This is Witch build right ?

yes
Hey everyone I was looking at Unnatural instinct for this build

So far near Scion just below Necromantic Agis seems like the best spot. Path down from the Jewel between Witch & shadow grabbing the Dreamer (if running MoM) & true strike wheels on the way.

in this location you get the following stats from this jewel:
26% spell damage
7% atk speed
9% cast speed
8% max life
10 life on kill
9% move speed
4% minion block
5 dex
5 int
45% crit multi

in order to place the jewel in this location you lose 3 small passives (allocated small passives in radius grant nothing) totaling 6% atk speed & 10 int

This location is great, but i figured i would see if anyone else has a better location for this jewel in this build?
"
arcondark wrote:

So far near Scion just below Necromantic Agis seems like the best spot. Path down from the Jewel between Witch & shadow grabbing the Dreamer (if running MoM) & true strike wheels on the way.

26% spell damage
7% atk speed
9% cast speed
8% max life
10 life on kill
9% move speed
4% minion block
5 dex
5 int
45% crit multi

in order to place the jewel in this location you lose 3 small passives (allocated small passives in radius grant nothing) totaling 6% atk speed & 10 int

This location is great, but i figured i would see if anyone else has a better location for this jewel in this build?

No location is worth the travel. Need 7 passives just to travel there. Had the jewel too when I started the build but realized it isn't worth it on this build so sold it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 21, 2018, 2:31:43 PM
Why you're not using spell echo for mapping and bossing ? i feel like slow
"
Why you're not using spell echo for mapping and bossing ? i feel like slow

hmm how you can feeling slow ? now the maximum blades are 10 only map with TC can be bad but spell echo against a gem like efficacy/concented effect etc it's a non-sense . The time with 50 blades is over :)
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
arcondark wrote:

26% spell damage
7% atk speed
9% cast speed
8% max life
10 life on kill
9% move speed
4% minion block
5 dex
5 int
45% crit multi

No location is worth the travel. Need 7 passives just to travel there. Had the jewel too when I started the build but realized it isn't worth it on this build so sold it.

you are right 7 points of travel isnt worth it for just this jewel, but if you swap throat seeker wheel for true strike wheel + the multi on jewel and go for the manna of the dreamer wheel on the way (if running MoM) and you also get Harrier as a cherry on top, all together it seems well worth it to me

the other option i was considering is the witch Jewel & You dont have to change the tree at all and get it

4% spell block (shield)
40% block recovery
47% lightning damage
8% atk/cast speed (dual wield)
30% shock duration
4% spell damage per power charge
18% power charge duration
16% increased effect of flasks
20% increased shock effect

Just looking for some opinions on the gear. What to go after next. Having some trouble on uber elder but that just might be that Im bad after face tanking it with RF for a few leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info