[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

"
Mecielle wrote:

6% pen outweighs 40% ele damage by a factor of 5, at least. Can't check in PoB right now how much %increased elemental damage you would need to make them the same, but at least 200 would be my guess. Always talking Shaper DPS of course as for normal clearing neither makes a difference, eveything dies instantly anyway.

I thought pen was better but I wanted to make sure before I spend the money on a crafting base. Thanks for the info man, appreciate it.
Noone's been talking about it, and I can't seem to find anything about it. Is this supposed to be clunky? I have to recharge stacks every pack, and it just feels so slow and bad. Am I doing it wrong? i'm only lvl 45, but i've been following the build and i have all the items linked right.
"
Razerbros wrote:
Noone's been talking about it, and I can't seem to find anything about it. Is this supposed to be clunky? I have to recharge stacks every pack, and it just feels so slow and bad. Am I doing it wrong? i'm only lvl 45, but i've been following the build and i have all the items linked right.

your character page is hidden
but you are only 45 , i suppose you have only one cluster node for duration . When you are full stuff you can WB into some packs before the end of BV
"
Razerbros wrote:

Until you get the build far enough it is very clunky, however once you get your duration and your cast speed up this is a lot of fun to play.

personally i leveled useing zombies, you will notice several minion nodes close to the path of this build. i took them and re-spec'd them after act 10 to this build
Alright folks, i am loving this build guide. However i feel like im at a plateau. 4.9k life, and my DPS is starting to slow down at delve lvl 108 (tier 7-8 maps). What do you recommend i Upgrade/change? I am pretty broke at the moment but any advice i can work towards over time. I appreciate it!

Very good build, cleaning T16s really easily..

Could someone take a look at my items and tell me what should I upgrade next ?

Thanks

I ask to see my character Sriksel. I could not pass the Elder. I die quickly on puddles.
"
hipposaver wrote:
finally bopped uber elder once i got my mark of the shaper, ezpz 2 deaths, ran him a few times

+ regular cold flask (if you dont have taste of hate like my broke ass)

You should get a -10 res vinktar in place of the one you're using. Way more damage output.
Slowly upgrading :

Got enfeeble Hrimburn + Windshriek, works really well together . I need now better weapons .
Last edited by Uriacesjaces on Sep 23, 2018, 4:14:11 AM
I put in Herald of Purity with Enlighten to go full 4 heralds. Add a little bit of damage and the minion along with Edict of reflection help tanking quite a bit. You feel much safer when there are a lot of friends around lol
I currently run Kaom Root. A little strange because we use a lot of evasion gear. Without Kaom my evasion is 3k and have like 30% evade chance. I dont know when fighting hard boss how much it will help me, perhaps boss have high accuracy maybe? But the stun immunity is huge and the life from Kaom is huge too. Also it let me run other Pantheon. So I choose the less rng way.
I'm still experimenting things. My plan is to run Lunaris to get more physical reduction up to 8% which likely to work at all time even bossing including Uber Elder. The 2nd upgrade is the only one that works tho, 5% to dodge which also happen all the time.
Other plan is to run Atziri'step. Evasion and 16% spell dodge really have me to think. But then I will have to back to Brine King again
I'm still learning the game so I would be very glad and grateful to hear recommendations from you guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info