[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

What does a rare weapon need to beat divinarius? Im currently dual wielding those but im not sure what stats to look for. Can anybody assist me ?
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
What does a rare weapon need to beat divinarius? Im currently dual wielding those but im not sure what stats to look for. Can anybody assist me ?

I go more specific: do you guys know what's the best resonator/fossil combo to craft a elder-base dagger?
Or maybe a poe.trade link with what we should look for, that would be great!
"
ZeroCool79 wrote:
"
Sombra1337 wrote:

I go more specific: do you guys know what's the best resonator/fossil combo to craft a elder-base dagger?

^^^This - I have yet to craft any fossil-based items so this would be great.
"
I put in Herald of Purity with Enlighten to go full 4 heralds. Add a little bit of damage and the minion along with Edict of reflection help tanking quite a bit. You feel much safer when there are a lot of friends around lol
I currently run Kaom Root. A little strange because we use a lot of evasion gear. Without Kaom my evasion is 3k and have like 30% evade chance. I dont know when fighting hard boss how much it will help me, perhaps boss have high accuracy maybe? But the stun immunity is huge and the life from Kaom is huge too. Also it let me run other Pantheon. So I choose the less rng way.
I'm still experimenting things. My plan is to run Lunaris to get more physical reduction up to 8% which likely to work at all time even bossing including Uber Elder. The 2nd upgrade is the only one that works tho, 5% to dodge which also happen all the time.
Other plan is to run Atziri'step. Evasion and 16% spell dodge really have me to think. But then I will have to back to Brine King again
I'm still learning the game so I would be very glad and grateful to hear recommendations from you guys

Herald of Purity sound interesting. Do some experiences BV user would like to share some information about the 4. herald? :^)

Hey guys! Great build, absolutely destroys everything I've encountered so far. Melting every mob in up to tier 13 maps with just 1 blade (i havent got further yet - stupid map pool) and bosses in 1-2 seconds (without popping flasks too)

However, one thing im missing a bit right now, is a bit more casting speed for smoother game play. Can you please advise on what to change and where in order to get that faster blade buildup, without spending shitton of exalts and reducing my damage/survivability?

Character name: CrashedInstance

Thanks!
How do you deal with bosses that have invulnerability phases? I seem to run out of flasks and then I cannot really deal with them safely.

As an example. I can do the T14 Crimson Temple boss like a piece of cake, I literally burst him down in 1-2 seconds. But if we take the Dig boss, the one with tornadoes that goes invincible I run out of them and while I do not always die, its pretty difficult to do it properly. Tips on this?

Also, any more survivavility tips in general? I have noticed that in Delve, maybe once every 5 runs or so something hits me like a truck. I have yet to be killed by it but since I am soon reaching lvl83 depth I fear that at one point I will be one shotted without warning.

Thanks! Also I got my resistances balanced and am running a wise oak for the triple penetration and triple mitigation since I couldnt afford a Taste of Hate. Any other alternatives?
"
Korrikalari wrote:
How do you deal with bosses that have invulnerability phases? I seem to run out of flasks and then I cannot really deal with them safely.

As an example. I can do the T14 Crimson Temple boss like a piece of cake, I literally burst him down in 1-2 seconds. But if we take the Dig boss, the one with tornadoes that goes invincible I run out of them and while I do not always die, its pretty difficult to do it properly. Tips on this?

Also, any more survivavility tips in general? I have noticed that in Delve, maybe once every 5 runs or so something hits me like a truck. I have yet to be killed by it but since I am soon reaching lvl83 depth I fear that at one point I will be one shotted without warning.

Thanks! Also I got my resistances balanced and am running a wise oak for the triple penetration and triple mitigation since I couldnt afford a Taste of Hate. Any other alternatives?

I never notice that problems really, i use whirling blades a LOT, i think youre invunerable during the animation? doing it really fast can save you i guess? Im not sure. As for delve, im only at 165 depth - lvl 76, and nothing got even close to killing me whatsoever.
"
Aurell wrote:

Hey guys! Great build, absolutely destroys everything I've encountered so far. Melting every mob in up to tier 13 maps with just 1 blade (i havent got further yet - stupid map pool) and bosses in 1-2 seconds (without popping flasks too)

However, one thing im missing a bit right now, is a bit more casting speed for smoother game play. Can you please advise on what to change and where in order to get that faster blade buildup, without spending shitton of exalts and reducing my damage/survivability?

Character name: CrashedInstance

Thanks!

Just go for Spell Echo instead of increased crit. for mapping. I'm doing this with every t1~15 map without problem, smooth gameplay
"
raframil wrote:

Just go for Spell Echo instead of increased crit. for mapping. I'm doing this with every t1~15 map without problem, smooth gameplay

Thanks! makes perfect sense!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info