[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

I see alot of ppl asking about crafting with fossils here, i am not sure what the "best" setup is but you can use the below link 2 figure out what each combo of fossils could roll.

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Delve

pick the piece of gear u have and check / uncheck fossils till u find a combo that makes u happy
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
I would still like to know which specific mods have a priority on rare weapons and what can beat my Divinarius. Im noob sorry.

One mod of "35-40% of physical damage as extra cold/lightning/fire" beats your divinarius by double... As you can get two mods of 70% total for really cheap thats the way to go.

Can you help us with a poe.trade link? I'm really struggling with the mod filter
"
arcondark wrote:
I see alot of ppl asking about crafting with fossils here, i am not sure what the "best" setup is but you can use the below link 2 figure out what each combo of fossils could roll.

http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Delve

pick the piece of gear u have and check / uncheck fossils till u find a combo that makes u happy

Thank you for the link, very nice!

Now I can assume that a good combo could be frigid(more cold)+metallic(more lightning)+prismatic(more elemental)

I read somewhere, don't remember if in this post, that the "damage penetrate % ele res" is better than a "40% gain as an element". Is this true?
Here you go:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delve/eEZrQniL

Made two stat groups, first where you set how much "as extra" you want and a second for some other stuff. I would go for a 60% and 20%+ attack speed main hand if you are using shield charge and if you are using a Whirling Blades a Dagger with 35-40% extra, 20%+ attack speed plus some spell damage and crit for spells.
I need advice guys. My dps is really good rn. I'm missing a double conversion weap only but my hp is 5.950. how can i reach 6.5k? It's like impossible.

My chars are public but im linkin the items here anyway maybe someone could help me.
Spoiler
my 4x jewels give me 130ish hp btw.

My only loss of hp is warlord mark elder ring. Even if i change mine with 100hp ring im reaching 6.3k hp.
"
Drvi34 wrote:
I need advice guys. My dps is really good rn. I'm missing a double conversion weap only but my hp is 5.950. how can i reach 6.5k? It's like impossible.

My chars are public but im linkin the items here anyway maybe someone could help me.
Spoiler
my 4x jewels give me 130ish hp btw.

My only loss of hp is warlord mark elder ring. Even if i change mine with 100hp ring im reaching 6.3k hp.

I have about 7.2k HP with normal gear with 10% MoM Clarity on my 97 Witch.

Here is what you need.

1. T1 Life on all of your abyss jewels. (46+)
2. Get rid of Assassin's Hate jewel.
3. T1 life on belt (90+)
4. Obviously life on elder ring.
5. Lastly, every 3 levels is a jewel slot, hit 97 gives you another one. You can push it even further if your resistances are good enough, abandon Alira and get 2 more passive points instead, and that will give you another jewel slot.
Hi all,

ive seen a lot of questions about herald of purity here but nobody talked about numbers. I'll give you the numbers and you figure out if you need it or not :)

Level 21 herald of purity with 2 good statsticks (both 60% phys damage as extra cold/lightning (30 cold 30 lightning, should be around 2 ex per weapon) and otherwise mediocre gear increases our damage by 13% MORE damage against shaper. I scrapped my original triple ele and turned it into a MF headhunter BV so i cant show you the gear i used, but it wasnt that good. The damage increase of HoP would increase even further with better gear.

What i did was reducing herald of ice to a 3 link (taking out ice bite) and linking herald of fire, herald of purity and enlighten. The damage increase is nice, but not the focus. The pets that you summon are very helpful for distracting/tanking bosses which made especially phasing bosses a lot safer. In theory you would lose clearspeed by taking out ice bite out of your HoI, but i honestly didnt see a big difference.
"
ZeroCool79 wrote:

Thank you for the link, very nice!

Now I can assume that a good combo could be frigid(more cold)+metallic(more lightning)+prismatic(more elemental)

I read somewhere, don't remember if in this post, that the "damage penetrate % ele res" is better than a "40% gain as an element". Is this true?

I believe pen is better, which is why we should use a sambar sceptre as your OH IMO (6% ele pen implicit).

As for crafting, why aren't you using aetheric? It provides more caster mods, isn't that something you want? Or are you specficially just trying to craft gain extra phys dmg as xxx ele dmg & then multi mod it?

I'm debating if I should keep crafting, or just find a sceptre with 2x gain extra phsy dmg as ele & then multimod with spell dmg, crit chacne & multi

Also, not sure how people are cracking 6.5k HP ore more with this build, unless you are level 95+. Right now I have about 5.9k & I could divine my 3 gems to 7% life but other than that, I have what you want on every piece of gear pretty much.
Last edited by Tanaomit on Sep 25, 2018, 12:19:52 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
and if you are using a Whirling Blades a Dagger with 35-40% extra, 20%+ attack speed plus some spell damage and crit for spells.

Sorry if i am misunderstanding you. But local attack speed modifiers on weapons dont affect whirling blades.
"
kingzero753 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
and if you are using a Whirling Blades a Dagger with 35-40% extra, 20%+ attack speed plus some spell damage and crit for spells.

Sorry if i am misunderstanding you. But local attack speed modifiers on weapons dont affect whirling blades.

What? Of course it does.

"
Whirling Blades has a special base use time of 2.6 seconds that overrides the base attack time of the equipped weapon. Both local and global attack speed modifiers, including the attack speed bonus for dual wielding, decrease this use time accordingly.

I mean, I am a Shield Charge guy and havent used WB in a while but that quote is from the wiki and I really can't remember there being any change to this.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 25, 2018, 1:25:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info