[3.6] Triple Herald Blade Vortex Elementalist

im having trouble to manage life, i got 5,2k life atm and i have +75life in all rares(using 2 wands) and im lvl 88. how i could get more life, maybe take some nodes away? what are less important nodes in lategame? im using acrobatics tree atm.
"
Exigentt wrote:
@DirtyDot

3 videos of some endgame stuff in delve

Uber Elder - 2 sloppy deaths that could easily be avoided.
https://youtu.be/3k63sQ7z44U

Uber Atziri
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-JJECu6RQ&

Short 1:33 Phoenix run for elder spawn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLcYwGkbpM

and for anyone interested
POB - https://pastebin.com/d87BtJsi

What are the small icons that you push to go back to the hideout? I've been out a couple of leagues and haven't seen that before.
I recently made a boss killing jugg and realized too late that both of them can't do ele reflect. Seeing the Paragon of Calamity ascendancy node made me want to try switching to that but I don't know what to give up. Both Beacon of Ruin and Mastermind of Discord seem crucial to the build. Is there one that could be given up and not cripple the build?
"
Malrockk wrote:
I recently made a boss killing jugg and realized too late that both of them can't do ele reflect. Seeing the Paragon of Calamity ascendancy node made me want to try switching to that but I don't know what to give up. Both Beacon of Ruin and Mastermind of Discord seem crucial to the build. Is there one that could be given up and not cripple the build?

Drop Beacon of Ruin. It just adds a bit *more* of everything you're already doing. If you have good gear, you don't need it at all for regular mapping.

Although it's debatable whether it's worth being able to run reflect, up to you. The cost of trying it is negligible at a few Regrets, so try it and find what suits you.

The leech and reduced ele damage taken will certainly help make you tankier as well, it's a viable choice. People vastly overestimate the importance of damage on this type of build, you barely need any to clear everything with it.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
Malrockk wrote:

Drop Beacon of Ruin. It just adds a bit *more* of everything you're already doing. If you have good gear, you don't need it at all for regular mapping.

Although it's debatable whether it's worth being able to run reflect, up to you. The cost of trying it is negligible at a few Regrets, so try it and find what suits you.

The leech and reduced ele damage taken will certainly help make you tankier as well, it's a viable choice. People vastly overestimate the importance of damage on this type of build, you barely need any to clear everything with it.

If one is to drop Beacon of Ruin, isn't it an idea to drop Shaper of Isolation aswell then? As we already (usually) deal all 3 types of damage, the conflux wouldn't to much anyway. Then we could get another golem and 20% increased damage for each golem we have.
"
Avous wrote:

If one is to drop Beacon of Ruin, isn't it an idea to drop Shaper of Isolation aswell then? As we already (usually) deal all 3 types of damage, the conflux wouldn't to much anyway. Then we could get another golem and 20% increased damage for each golem we have.

The golems are a hassle to use and sustain if you aren't in a golemancer setup, hence why it's pretty suboptimal. It's up to you, run it and see how you like it but in terms of hard numbers it's simpler and more efficient to just run Shaper.
Hello, i'm trying to look for best weapons to buy, and I don't really know after looking into the guide what stats are best, are they written in order of importance? Also, is there a dps or e-dps minimum to look for ? on a dagger? sceptre? Thanks
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hello, i'm trying to look for best weapons to buy, and I don't really know after looking into the guide what stats are best, are they written in order of importance? Also, is there a dps or e-dps minimum to look for ? on a dagger? sceptre? Thanks

Because Blade Vortex is a spell, it has its own base damage and does not use your weapons' damage.

That's why we want stats like "Global crit", "Spell crit", and "Gain x as y" since those apply to spells too. Mods like "increased physical damage" and "Added xx elemental damage" does nothing for Blade Vortex, same with the weapons dps or e-dps.

As for which stats is most importan for you, it depends on your gear, and the only way to know for sure is to check in Path of Building. If you import you character there, and search on poe.trade for a few different weapons, you can find some in your pricerange, then manually input them into path of building and see which one give you the most damage.
"
Avous wrote:
"
AcidCitrus wrote:

Because Blade Vortex is a spell, it has its own base damage and does not use your weapons' damage.

That's why we want stats like "Global crit", "Spell crit", and "Gain x as y" since those apply to spells too. Mods like "increased physical damage" and "Added xx elemental damage" does nothing for Blade Vortex, same with the weapons dps or e-dps.

As for which stats is most importan for you, it depends on your gear, and the only way to know for sure is to check in Path of Building. If you import you character there, and search on poe.trade for a few different weapons, you can find some in your pricerange, then manually input them into path of building and see which one give you the most damage.

Actually, if you use the official trade platform, there is an option to copy the item as a text, then you can go into POB and paste it in the "Create Custom" window, and the item is right there for you to compare :)
Hi guys ! Can someone please explain me controlled destruction and Increased Critical Strikes ? how are they working together ? what is it that Im so noob to see :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info