[3.2][HC]The Quillionaire - Quill Rain Tornado Shot

Me again (sorry if i am annoying),, and sorry if this already got told/asked, what about taking the unique belt that gives increased abyss jewel effect and put in 2 insane abyss jewels? should be most damage and life option, however at the same time i got no clue where to get resistances from with it then :D
"
deinernst123 wrote:
Me again (sorry if i am annoying),, and sorry if this already got told/asked, what about taking the unique belt that gives increased abyss jewel effect and put in 2 insane abyss jewels? should be most damage and life option, however at the same time i got no clue where to get resistances from with it then :D

No worries! please just ask! I was thinking about that belt too, but like you i don't really know where to find the resistances i needed. Might be a good idea if you have a lot of currency and can afford some GG quiver with +1
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Me again for the like 100th time, have you ever thought of taking avatar of veil in combination with the auto frenzy ascendancy+auto onslaught ascendancy? it gives you 40% inc ele damage which is really good, immunity to elemental ailments which is insane since you basically need no more anti freeze flask which opens space for maybe an atziri promise for example, dieing to ignite while having no stuff to leech from is also no problem anymore etc.
Me again for the like 100th time, have you ever thought of taking avatar of veil in combination with the auto frenzy ascendancy+auto onslaught ascendancy? it gives you 40% inc ele damage which is really good, immunity to elemental ailments which is insane since you basically need no more anti freeze flask which opens space for maybe an atziri promise for example, dieing to ignite while having no stuff to leech from is also no problem anymore etc.
DO you think iron reflexes might be better in hardcore? the thing is i dont see evasion doing anything since you either get oneshot or cant die anyway because of so much leech
hey, I am now lvl 90 and having a pretty hard time against the elder boss / guardian... and sometime some solo boss, any trick or something I could switch out to make it easier?
hey Nice build!I have a question.I do have a 6 link Quill Rain but its 3green 2red 1blue!What would be the best set up for me?Thanks in advance!
How is the build still working for you? Get any additional content down?
Hi, just came by to say thanks for this build !!

Really having a ton of fun.

One thing is that to be REALLY fast (clear-speed) or having a high DPS needs a bit of investment.

Oh, and I have a quick question : Which Pantheon are you using @Priory ?
Hi there. Do you mind if I translate your BD into Chinese and put it onto chinese POE community forum?

BTW how is this BD dealing with other endgame contents i.e. T15-T18maps,shaper,elder etc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info