[3.4] RF/SR Pathfinder easy Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Red Maps with all mods

thanks for the prompt feedback.

i didn't realize the ruby flask was cutting off the distillate. cant figure out that mechanic and why that happens. I am using a basalt now. Seems really good.

look forward to your next tank set up for upcoming league
Added a FAQ section with some explanation of the RF / MoM interaction.
yo
how its going?

look what i got (rare af):
gonna use this with multicraft
instead of +2 auras helm and +2 ring for fire purity
thats a real deal.

trying to snipe a trader with double watcher. sadly, he's only one on BHC league.
Last edited by Giordano on Apr 18, 2018, 3:49:48 AM

thats what i got.

also,
such rings greatly boost damage

and good rolled +30 ms sulphur flask with 2x fragility seems like much much better for mapping
A redblade helmet should be good until you have a 2 stat eye.
Hard to say whats better 10% phys convert or 2 max res.
Sure one could get the 2 max res back with unset rings but that will make getting res harder.
Same for opal rings, if you have the budget to get opals with needed res they are great, no doubt.

Sulphurs for mapping are good too, but you trade 60% movespeed for 60% inc damage.
"
negue2 wrote:
A redblade helmet should be good until you have a 2 stat eye.
Hard to say whats better 10% phys convert or 2 max res.
Sure one could get the 2 max res back with unset rings but that will make getting res harder.
Same for opal rings, if you have the budget to get opals with needed res they are great, no doubt.

Sulphurs for mapping are good too, but you trade 60% movespeed for 60% inc damage.

yeah, thats need to be tested
but... as i see it
even with double watcher i can use redblade helm, so 90% convert means i can drop ahn's shield for saffel which gives bit more res (that i losing due to +2 auras), bit more damage (its always good as this build lack it, same with flask, yes, PF RF is most mobile RF in the game, but have least damage, so we can easy trade some mobile for some damage (in our case its not some, its HUGE, and conc. ground also helps)
and 10 allres also helps u with getting resist if u have troubles

as for me, i have +2 unset and i would res-capped even without 2nd ring ... so its easy to use opal

would craft it. dont know what to do with 2nd one. i can just craft life (but its low af)and use it... or i can use it just for chaos swap... or the most risky: remove suffix, add prefix via bestiary and pray for good life roll :D
also, about pantheons.

totally disagree with it
Pantheon: Soul of Arakaali and Soul of Shakari

my choice: upgraded solaris (optional swap to shakari for dot dmg reduce) + tukohama (upgraded, its must have for all SR/rf builds)
good point on pantheons, ill do some testing.
gomma try to craft good marble ammy with essences for 30+ fire dmg. would be as strong as empresence vs hexproofs/bosses. Alsp would give me more res so i can use 2x Opal rings with 30+ fire dmg that would boost dmg by ALOT
tested solaris + tukohama:
tukohama convinced me, 2% additional reg is great.

But solaris doesnt seem that good, the only usable effect is reduced damage from crits.
Since we barely get damage from hits i prefer arakaali especially for uber elder where you stop taking damage over time a lot.

on impresence vs marble:
Sure a marble is good, but dont forget despair gives around 10% more damage against bosses.
But you could move that to a curse on hit setup with orb of storms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info