[3.4] RF/SR Pathfinder easy Uber Atziri, Uber Elder, Red Maps with all mods

"
negue2 wrote:
tested solaris + tukohama:
tukohama convinced me, 2% additional reg is great.

But solaris doesnt seem that good, the only usable effect is reduced damage from crits.
Since we barely get damage from hits i prefer arakaali especially for uber elder where you stop taking damage over time a lot.

on impresence vs marble:
Sure a marble is good, but dont forget despair gives around 10% more damage against bosses.
But you could move that to a curse on hit setup with orb of storms.

surely CoH is must have with marble. Flammability would be even better.

cant find one with life and chaos res. dont even need other resists <_<
Last edited by Giordano on Apr 21, 2018, 5:09:53 PM
I picked this up pretty cheap and im wondering if it'd be worth tossing in a lvl 1 Clarity somewhere for the cheaper mana(life) cost of skills?

Watcher's Eye
5% increased maximum Energy Shield
4% increased maximum Life
4% increased maximum Mana
10% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage while affected by Purity of Lightning
-5 to Total Mana Cost of Skills while affected by Clarity

no u dont need less mana cost at all
Last edited by Giordano on Apr 22, 2018, 3:24:23 PM
Well this build has proven to be worth the time investment. Completed Hall of Grand masters (not really hard with this build but I died twice not knowing the fights, hall of grand masters was harder than shaper). Completed Shapers realm and tanked EVERYTHING, seriously not even that hard. This is the first time I have ever attempted end game I was always giving up because builds were too glassy or not enough dps. This build is legit.

Honestly, this build is not super expensive if you play consistently and make some currency here and there.

Moving on to Uber Atziri and and will try to figure out how to spawn uber elder.

I will update on other end game shenanigans.

Im pretty new in Poe (this is my first league where I play endgame a lot) and I fell in love with this build. Its so cool to play, so tanky. I killed t15 elder, shaper guards, shaper itself without any problem. Right now Im trying to kill uber-elder, and its very hard, but I see its possible with this build - I am just lacking of my own skill so far - cant dodge all shapers's orb, cant kill adds fast, cant manage my flask in the second part of the fight. 25% shaper / 40% elder is my record for 15 attempts.

I think elder helm is good luxery item for this build due to "#% increased Burning Damage" affix, but it is hard to make it with essences
Last edited by barokko on Apr 23, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
Glad to hear you like the build.

On spawning uber elder:
get the 15 memory fragments
then kill shaper and talk to zana in the lab
afterwards you can get elder influence on t16 guardian maps
(you still need elder influence on a neighboring map and shaper on your target map)
once you have all 4 guardian maps under elder influence uber elder will spawn.
this video from ziz has a good description

On the uber elder fight itself:
see the encounter notes, but once you are able to dodge shapers orbs reliable the fight becomes doable.
Its only flask management then, and a little tip on that:
dont try to keep chalice up 100% of the time but rather let it run out and try to activate it circa 1 sec after you get charges. Since it has 8 sec duration you can get 3 increased ticks that way.

Wish you good luck!
ripped my last pf/rf so leveled a new one in few days
can u check TerrifyinNewBeginning char in my account and quickly say what am i missing
(i am missing 4coldres but prolly would fix it with 21 purity)
p.s. i dont miss it with saffel
p.p.s. have belt with +1 endur charge so i might stay with saffel and 4 endur charges if won't find a belt with 130+ life and same resists

p.p.p.s help me with choice. 30+ chaos res over 30life. i'd like to choose chaos res

Last edited by Giordano on Apr 26, 2018, 1:49:23 PM
I need to say that your build is awesome. All bosses like Elder etc. are really easy ... Keep it up. You should post more builds.

This build is really funny and easy to play. I made by myself 2 small changes (just like this build more now).

Great job ! ! !
"
Giordano wrote:
ripped my last pf/rf so leveled a new one in few days
can u check TerrifyinNewBeginning char in my account and quickly say what am i missing
(i am missing 4coldres but prolly would fix it with 21 purity)

gear looks good, only thing i see is you are missing the arcane chemistry note in your passive tree for 15% reduced flask charges used. This could lead to missing uptime on ToH for longer boss fights.

on 30% chaos res vs 20 life: would pick the res for mapping and life for some bosses.

Thanks knawrocki93, im trying other stuff (i.e. barrage hiero with chin sol or magma orb) but so far i did not find any build worth posting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info