[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Wodahs wrote:
"
Trulls_Rohk wrote:

LOL that's a darn good helm with lots of res!

? about EC's, how is everyone keeping up max EC during boss fights?
I have no probs with mobs obviously....
I notice there are times when my EC's keep changing even when I max them out they'll keep changing at odd times almost as if they are changing due to number of monsters being killed.
If I've reached max EC's, shouldn't they run the time allotted unless I proc them again and time max's again?

Also getting a weird affect happening with leap slam, when used a lot the speed between leaps lessens and my char takes 3 steps before doing the next leap. I know this is based on attack speed, AS is lvl'd up 20/20 and I know the AS on the Maces are
Always happens in maps and I can replicate it in my hideout so obviously no map mods will affect it.
Your spending EC's with immortal call.

Do'h of course!!!

Thanks.
Hi there,

After 3 weeks away i am back at home and can play PoB again:

I am enjoying this build a lot. thanks!

i just experienced troubles at the start of a map, before stacking to 8 EC, if i am not aware (watching streams etc.).

Besides my amulet any ideas where i can improve my gear?
Currency is not an issue.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Rkk8vmLB

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!
"
Rijaall wrote:
Hi there,

After 3 weeks away i am back at home and can play PoB again:

I am enjoying this build a lot. thanks!

i just experienced troubles at the start of a map, before stacking to 8 EC, if i am not aware (watching streams etc.).

Besides my amulet any ideas where i can improve my gear?
Currency is not an issue.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Rkk8vmLB

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!

Hi!

- Stacking ECs: I usually jump in a monster pack and endure cry at the same moment, I get at least 5-6 ECs (from Enduring Cry and Ascendancy point if monster killed with Leap Slam). After the first Molten Strike, all my ECs are up. You can also place your totem as a lure so you can be more safe.

- Gear: If you have enough regen, get Kaom's roots with +1 EC. IAS corrupted Nebuloch in main hand is also good for faster leaping. After you buy a new amulet, try to adjust your resistances (jewels) so you fully benefit from The Wise Oak
Hello Bro,

can you have a fast check on my Molten Strike Chieftain?

What kind of Gearslot i can upgrade next?
In this time my Dmg is ok but i die really fast...

Maybe i need to cap my resis?

Thanks for help!
"
unk0ol wrote:

Maybe i need to cap my resis?

Its not "maybe" :D

You have 1% cold res, while you need to have 80%

What to do now: replace Abyssus and Xoph's blood (that chieftain does not need anyway) with rare items that give resistances. After that try to get more resistances on jewels so you can equip Abyssus again
How deep this build can go in delve league?! thx!
"
zakedarkex wrote:
How deep this build can go in delve league?! thx!

I'm playing SSF (another build) this league so unfortunately I can't answer your question. However, according to many players, this is one of the best/tankiest builds they ever played (iirc someone said he reached depth 600, but that was more than one month ago).

I am using Abyssus for shaper and other endgame bosses. However, for delving I recommend replacing it with The formless inferno. A juggernaut version is also doable but the dps is 20-40% less and gearing is more difficult.
Last edited by fjtheknight on Nov 24, 2018, 11:42:15 PM
How does this compare to the Thicc Jugg Molten Strike from Engineering Eternity?

I am stuck in between the two for the start of the new season.
Any changes for Betrayal in this build i should be aware of so far?
Seems interesting enough for a league starter.
"
GodFather_3 wrote:
How does this compare to the Thicc Jugg Molten Strike from Engineering Eternity?

I am stuck in between the two for the start of the new season.

Compared to EE's THICC Juggernaut build, this build has about 4 times more damage and is cheaper. His build could be a little bit tankier (you can perma immortal call for physical immunity, and life gained on hit can be very good in some situations), but this build is also very very tanky (you'll take only 10% of the damage most of the time). His build is also a little bit faster. Also for league start this one should be easier to build (no Xoph's blood needed, no kaom's heart)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info