[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
grimchip wrote:

2. the leap slam change. Leap slam was already slower early on and is now anywhere from 5-30% slower depending on the speed of your weapon. All this change did was make leap slam worse overall and decrease how good it was with items like brightbeak.

It seems that the leap slam changes are in favor of Nebuloch:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a39q4c/understanding_the_leap_slam_and_whirling_blades/

I'm still waiting for PoB update to see actual numbers.
Hey grimchip, if u can, seend me link for u build arc mine ! i go for u path and after i make this awesome molten strike build! xD
"
zakedarkex wrote:
Hey grimchip, if u can, seend me link for u build arc mine ! i go for u path and after i make this awesome molten strike build! xD

i wanted to start with this build but i'd love to see arc build too. :)
Seems pretty okay so far, did Ulab solo @lvl79 without the nebulochs and rings, 6 max endcharges with kaoms roots. MS still has it, but i'll report back once i get my hands on neb's.

Leveling was a bitch. Use tectonic slam once you get it, everything else with the tree just sucks, or at least felt really slow and bad.
Last edited by azuz22 on Dec 8, 2018, 8:05:20 PM
"
azuz22 wrote:
Seems pretty okay so far, did Ulab solo @lvl79 without the nebulochs and rings, 6 max endcharges with kaoms roots. MS still has it, but i'll report back once i get my hands on neb's.

Leveling was a bitch. Use tectonic slam once you get it, everything else with the tree just sucks, or at least felt really slow and bad.

Thank you for your feedback. I am honestly not expert in fast leveling so that may be the cause. I think I used Grelwood Shank because it's faster in white maps, one GS and one Nebuloch for yellow maps, and 2 N for red maps / shaper and co.
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
azuz22 wrote:

Thank you for your feedback. I am honestly not expert in fast leveling so that may be the cause. I think I used Grelwood Shank because it's faster in white maps, one GS and one Nebuloch for yellow maps, and 2 N for red maps / shaper and co.

The slowness with melee skills seems to be a common problem with many other builds. Just marauder things i guess. Tectonic scales nicely with fire damage so you'll have something to play with if you pick up the Lava lash node pretty early on, including the first ascendancy nodes.

Now we'll just have to wait for the prices to tank. Thankfully it's pretty easy to pick up a nice dps mace to hold while waiting with the new crafting jambo.

EDIT: Got my first nebuloch, can confirm. Build works like a charm and is amazing.
Last edited by azuz22 on Dec 9, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
Personally, I am around lvl 60 and having a blast leveling with MS. Just make sure to use Blood Rage and an Onslaught flask and you're golden. Speed is good and boss killing is retarded as usual with MS. Haven't felt the need to look for anything else in terms of clear skill.

Links I am using so far are ancestral call, ele dmg with attacks and inc AoE/ele focus.
Last edited by Rouxsale on Dec 9, 2018, 7:31:36 PM
"
azuz22 wrote:
EDIT: Got my first nebuloch, can confirm. Build works like a charm and is amazing.

Thanks for the update. Couple of advices though: take the mana and life leech node, and replace your mana flask with another utility one that removes bleeding. the bleed bloodlines can get you in low regen maps.

Nebuloches will usually go cheaper in the next few days. So get one with at least 240 dps and 38% to 40% phys gained as fire (245 pdps and 40% would be perfect, increased as corrution is also very good).

How did you find the war banner?
"
Rouxsale wrote:
Personally, I am around lvl 60 and having a blast leveling with MS. Just make sure to use Blood Rage and an Onslaught flask and you're golden. Speed is good and boss killing is retarded as usual with MS. Haven't felt the need to look for anything else in terms of clear skill.

Links I am using so far are ancestral call, ele dmg with attacks and inc AoE/ele focus.

Merci pour le feedback. Essaie de trouver des Kaom's roots le plus tôt possible. Un anti-stun et anti-freeze très cheap et ça va augmenter ta survavibilité.
Don`t usually write something on the builds i`m trying in the new leagues,but this one i`m impressed with so will write something at least :). Have levelled it up to lv 86 atm and it was a little bit fragile in the beginning of the maps, but when i did the merciless lab and purchased 2 nebuloch to fight with all the squishy problems i had disappeared. Very tanky build and a really fun build to play with so Ty fjtheknight for sharing it:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info