[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

really enjoying the build good job, just wanna put it out their you can use Ralakesh's Impatience (ez swap if using kaoms roots) if you dont wanna buy elder weapons for end charges and it also gives frenzy charges as well
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
azuz22 wrote:
EDIT: Got my first nebuloch, can confirm. Build works like a charm and is amazing.

Thanks for the update. Couple of advices though: take the mana and life leech node, and replace your mana flask with another utility one that removes bleeding. the bleed bloodlines can get you in low regen maps.

Nebuloches will usually go cheaper in the next few days. So get one with at least 240 dps and 38% to 40% phys gained as fire (245 pdps and 40% would be perfect, increased as corrution is also very good).

How did you find the war banner?

War banner was fine for mapping, the attack speed boost it gives helps melt bosses, but i switched it to Arctic armor, since syndicates are still very rippy.

I was actually wondering what i should do with mana. I crafted -7 mana cost on my neck, but it's not enough for bossing, so i'll take the mana node and see how it works. I may also pick up a Dying sun once i can afford it and replace my mana flask with that to see how it works out. I haven't really had much of a problem with bleeds, except for the odd syndicate superbleed, slurps your hp in like 1 second.

I doublecorrupted my first Nebuloch just for a giggle, got +15% phys and onslaught chance on kill. Shame the base is pretty damn bad.

I'm gonna pick that 1 life & mana node close to Point blank and craft back elem attack% on my neck and see how it works. Wish i could luck out on a +2 proj enchant on helm though. :| Crafting one with Delve fossils is nice since you can also get that -%fire res on close by mobs on it rather easily.
Last edited by azuz22 on Dec 13, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
"
GodBlesser wrote:
Don`t usually write something on the builds i`m trying in the new leagues,but this one i`m impressed with so will write something at least :). Have levelled it up to lv 86 atm and it was a little bit fragile in the beginning of the maps, but when i did the merciless lab and purchased 2 nebuloch to fight with all the squishy problems i had disappeared. Very tanky build and a really fun build to play with so Ty fjtheknight for sharing it:)

Have fun :)
"
really enjoying the build good job, just wanna put it out their you can use Ralakesh's Impatience (ez swap if using kaoms roots) if you dont wanna buy elder weapons for end charges and it also gives frenzy charges as well

Thank you!
"
azuz22 wrote:

War banner was fine for mapping, the attack speed boost it gives helps melt bosses, but i switched it to Arctic armor, since syndicates are still very rippy.

I was actually wondering what i should do with mana. I crafted -7 mana cost on my neck, but it's not enough for bossing, so i'll take the mana node and see how it works. I may also pick up a Dying sun once i can afford it and replace my mana flask with that to see how it works out. I haven't really had much of a problem with bleeds, except for the odd syndicate superbleed, slurps your hp in like 1 second.

I doublecorrupted my first Nebuloch just for a giggle, got +15% phys and onslaught chance on kill. Shame the base is pretty damn bad.

I'm gonna pick that 1 life & mana node close to Point blank and craft back elem attack% on my neck and see how it works. Wish i could luck out on a +2 proj enchant on helm though. :| Crafting one with Delve fossils is nice since you can also get that -%fire res on close by mobs on it rather easily.

Thanks. I'm still waiting for PoB to be updated to add 3.5 PoB links, and I was thinking maybe some banners could be a good fit for the build.
Got to 85 and still stuck in lower maps because of bad rng, but this is a serious beast. I tried it a bit at the end of Delve and now just beginning to be good with it and it is just SO strong. The combination of abyssus + 2 Nebuloch gives insane damage on ridiculous investment.

I am curious, has anyone tried other fast maping setup revolving around this build? Currently thinking of trying Tectonic Slam but I'm curious as to what the good options are. I still find MS fast enough for my taste (I'm not a zoom-zoom guy) but still interested in other's input.
"
Rouxsale wrote:
Got to 85 and still stuck in lower maps because of bad rng, but this is a serious beast. I tried it a bit at the end of Delve and now just beginning to be good with it and it is just SO strong. The combination of abyssus + 2 Nebuloch gives insane damage on ridiculous investment.

I am curious, has anyone tried other fast maping setup revolving around this build? Currently thinking of trying Tectonic Slam but I'm curious as to what the good options are. I still find MS fast enough for my taste (I'm not a zoom-zoom guy) but still interested in other's input.

Try Devoto's Devotion instead of Abyssus, and replace AoE with Melee Splash.
hello. im confused when trying to get latest pob. could you please help me about that?
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello. im confused when trying to get latest pob. could you please help me about that?

Hello! What's the problem? I haven't added PoB for 3.5 because it is not updated yet
alright I'm back to good ole chieftan. Arc mines proved to be just as insane as i thought, reaching 1mil dps with less then 2ex gear investment, but definitely has a gear cap and can't really handle the incredible damage 8mod t16's do, especially with this leagues mechanic. Still, for a league starter I think i made the right choice.

Only thing that looks like a definite change for me is that tombfists have skyrocketed in price, so instead I'll be going with rare gloves and using ryslatha's coil instead to make up for losing intimidate.

ryslatha's coil recieved a massive buff (double the effect and 100 life) and is close to ~20% more damage, not including the bonus phys it gives. If you can manage your resists, it's a very very good belt.

I've also been using tectonic slam and I think it's probably the go-to clear ability now. Very very strong ability that hits the entire screen with AE gem.
Last edited by grimchip on Dec 15, 2018, 6:45:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info