[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
Rimmdizzle wrote:
Hi, love the build. I am having trouble with regen/degen and was wondering if you could have a look at my character please? Character should be public. POB is https://pastebin.com/kHPHBJJE.

I only have the one ring but based off the detailed analysis section i believe i have enough life to be ok? Just wondering if i have missed anything major. Thanks so much

Hi,

Based on your PoB link, you should have more than enough life regen. Maybe you did some maps with no regen or less regen?

You still haven't taken some life nodes on the tree, and your resistances are not capped. I don't see actually why are you having regen problems
Hey mate, yeh i think its was because i was way undercapped on fire res, the map mods were good, but it was superfast DOT, so i have changed some things up and we will see how we go, thanks again for your help, awesome build mate
"
Rimmdizzle wrote:
but it was superfast DOT

Maybe it's "monster poison on hot"? If yes, just upgrade your pantheon
hey thanks again for your reply, so it was definately the res cap, sorted that out and upgraded all pantheon. lvl 400+ delves no problem good to go :)
Having a great time with the build.
Shaper slams are doing extremely little damage even without any flasks up. 80% chaos resistance feels great too.
I am playing a jugg variant, and proper gear seems to make ti able to compete with Chieftan quite closely while achieving a good chunk of survivability.
Last edited by Nvnsqr on Oct 20, 2018, 6:19:46 PM
Hello and thank you for sharing your build!

I am following your build and was wondering if you have the time to look at it and maybe give me some pointers. Here is the pastebin link to my build:

-https://pastebin.com/UfuSrqTj

I feel that I am using a horrible helmet and amulet...but I just could not find the one you have with the 3 projectiles for molten strike.

At the moment I managed to put down 1 first elder on a red map.

I have done Forge of the Pheonix pretty easy...BUT I had huge problems with minotaur and hydra...I was like a one-shot...I can very well be that I am very very bad...but I feel that I am missing something essential in the build.

I just had a drop, called XOPH's Heart Amber Amulet. Here is its specifics:

Xoph's Heart
Amber Amulet
--------
+29 to Strength
--------
+28 to Strength
25% increased Fire Damage
+33 to maximum Life
+31% to Fire Resistance
Cover Enemies in Ash when they Hit you
--------

Do you think I should use this amulet?

Can you please offer you insight as of what I should change?

Have a nice day!

Alex!

"
Nvnsqr wrote:
Shaper slams are doing extremely little damage even without any flasks up. 80% chaos resistance feels great too.
I am playing a jugg variant, and proper gear seems to make ti able to compete with Chieftan quite closely while achieving a good chunk of survivability.

Why do you have Xophs and an Atziris Promise
"
Wodahs wrote:
"
Nvnsqr wrote:

Why do you have Xophs and an Atziris Promise
I'm gaining 15% of fire damage as extra chaos damage, and I'm also getting a good amount of leech from said chaos damage. With Xoph's blood, I'm getting 100% fire conversion. So while I may be missing out on the physical part of it, I can still make use of it.
Last edited by Nvnsqr on Oct 22, 2018, 12:19:48 AM
"
Nvnsqr wrote:
I'm gaining 15% of fire damage as extra chaos damage, and I'm also getting a good amount of leech from said chaos damage. With Xoph's blood, I'm getting 100% fire conversion. So while I may be missing out on the physical part of it, I can still make use of it.

Avatar of Fire is a keystone passive skill that converts 50% of physical damage, lightning damage and cold damage to fire damage. However, the character cannot deal damage with any damage types except fire.

You get nothing. It doesnt convert chaos, you dont do any chaos, you dont leech chaos.
Whoops, you're right. Just Path of built it and realized that avatar of fire is disabling chaos damage. I'll probably switch to dying sun. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info